15. 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄.

FORGET

inadvertently neglect to do, bring, or mention something. put out of one's mind; cease to think of or consider.

ASHTON KRATOS

I erased sawyers memories of me when I left her, when I left our mom. I thought it was for the best. Because if she knew about me I knew she would find me.

I didn't want to leave her, but I also couldn't stay. We were polar opposites, she would never survive if I was there.

I never thought I would see her again in the lotus casino, none the less by herself.

She was smart enough to know she shouldnt go alone, not here. So who left her here?

 So who left her here?

PERCY JACKSON

I couldn't tell if I was embarrassed by what happened, but I could tell that sawyer definitely was.
When it first happened her cheeks were a bright pink and was total freaking out.

She kept apologizing to me, but some part of me actually liked it. Having her that close to me, but I knew it was wrong for me to tell her.

Me and AnnaBeth sat on the hay-bail trying to contact camp, and Grover and sawyer were arguing about something.

" you can't be both Alexander and Aaron-Burr!" Sawyer shouted at Grover smacking the back of his head. "I swear to God if you guys start singing Hamilton I'm gonna lose my shit!" AnnaBeth scolded them.

"It's only a song or two!" Sawyer giggled before she started to poorly beatbox, and Grover started singing even more poorly. "I'm John Lawerence in the place to be!" Grover started to sing but I was snapped out of my focus.

"Throw the coin in seaweed brain!" AnnaBeth groaned, I didn't know where the nickname came from, but I didn't like it.

I threw the coin in and AnnaBeth basically shouted 'it worked!' But we couldn't see much.

"Hello?" AnnaBeth asked to see if anyone would answer, but then we caught a glimpse of Luke "AnnaBeth, Percy?" He asked trying to confirm the voices.

"Luke, we think we know who stole the lightening bolt!" AnnaBeth told the boy, you could still hear sawyer and Grover singing in the back.

"Is that Luke?" Sawyer asked and she walked over, just as Luke spoke again "How do you know?" He asked, and I could tell sawyer realized something, in that exact moment because her face dropped.