20. 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐄.

FRACTURE
break or cause to break.

"He has the biggest grudge of them all, Zeus took Kronos throne! He wants to overthrow Zeus!" Percy explained to us all but part of it didn't make sense

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"He has the biggest grudge of them all, Zeus took Kronos throne! He wants to overthrow Zeus!" Percy explained to us all but part of it didn't make sense.

"Kronos is in a million pieces in Tartarus." Hades tried to speak but Percy cut him off" the shoes almost tried to pull us into Tartarus. Because we had the bolt!"

"I've been hearing him in my dreams, telling me he needs my help to take down Olympus." He stepped closer and closer to hades "I assumed it was you but now.. that definitely wasn't you."

Hades sighs looking around "ask me for sanctuary." He asked of Percy but the blonde looked confused 'what?' He bucked his head slightly.

"If Kronos is emerging from his exile  and you were his first call, you're not safe." Hades pointed out like we didn't know that.

"I'll protect you and your mom... and the two losers you brought. I'll throw them in on the house." He teased and I scoffed.

"It's a good deal for you. Under the circumstances you are in. All it will cost you is the bolt." He changed up his deal from earlier.

"I thought you didn't want the bolt?" Grover asked him and hades  chuckled.  "I don't want the bolt I need the bolt. If war is coming with Kronos I'd like to be prepared."

"This only ends one way, the only question is how difficult you make it." His voice was now stern, hades stepped closer to Percy aswell.

"No." Percy said. "Give me the bag." Hades demanded and Percy held up his pearl. "I accept your first offer.  We will get the helm and when you come back you let my mom go."

He paused "sawyer, Grover, now!" Percy shouted and me and Grover smashed our pearls on the ground, Percy soon after.

Everything went black like it did at water land, but this time I woke up on the beach. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I look up to meet AnnaBeth.

Before I even got up I hugged her "I'm so glad you're okay." I smiled, Percy started coughing behind us.
I turned around and walked over to the boy laying in the sand.

"Come on it's time to get up Goldilocks." I teased offering a hand to help him get up, AnnaBeth helping Grover.

"Are you okay?" I asked him as he looked at me and nodded. "We are going to get your mom back." I try to comfort him but it doesn't seem to work very well.

When we all stood up we all saw this figure walking towards us, it was ares holding his sword. It definitely wasn't a good sign.

He looked really, really mad. Ares sword was draped over his shoulder.  He stopped in the sand as Percy took of the back of his pen.

𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें