𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

SAWYER-GRACE KRATOS

SAWYER-GRACE KRATOS

"Come on we have to go!" Thalia shouted as Luke picked me up from my bedroom floor, "where are we going?" I asked, my seven year old self confused and scared.

"We are going someplace safe, we are gonna be okay." He said, but I knew we weren't gonna be okay.

"How about you sing a song for me? By the end of it we will be safe and at camp." Luke's voice was soft but loud at the same time.

He was running, so was Thalia with Annabeth on her back. The rain pouring down on us, it was dark outside, which made it ten times worse for everyone.

Apollos kids were afraid of the dark, for multiple reasons. They were also scared of snakes.

I sang one of our favorite songs, a song Thalia and Luke would sing so me and Annabeth  could dance around the living room together giggling and laughing.

"Your being so brave sawyer-grace." Luke reassured me as we run up a hill to a place I didn't know.

"I'm scared." I told him, I could feel his chest rising up and down heavily as I pressed my cheek up against him.

"I know, I swear as soon as we get there I will turn all the lights on for you." Luke comforted me as he turned around

"Thalia come on we have to go!"  He yelled to the teenage girl as she stopped, Annabeth was already off her back and running over to us.

"Luke you have to go, I'll meet you at camp get the girls there!" She shouted back and Luke just stood there, before he picked up annabeth aswell.

I never saw Thalia after that, but the three of us remained close. Relying on eachothers comfort to keep us going.

Everything changed when Percy Jackson's showed up to camp, and everything went to hell.

.

__________________________________