10. 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃

discover or perceive by chance
or unexpectedly. recognize or discover
(something) to be present.

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑.

MINUTES EARLIER

PERSEUS JACKSON

PERSEUS JACKSON

"aww or what? Are you gonna kill me?" Echidna teased in a high pitched voice, the chimera growling. "You have no where to go Percy, why don't you make this easy on yourself?"

Before I could respond to her, I ran to the chimera and swung my sword at it. But it didn't seem to do much as it threw me back.

"You made a big mistake Percy, this is the end." Fire came out of the chimeras mouth and I rolled on the floor to get out of it.

Then a hole appeared onto the floor, I was stuck. I got up, regained my posture as I limped closer to it. I swung my sword at its head but it threw me into the hole instead.

I struggled to stay up, my arm slipping by the second. "It's so sad, you never even got a chance." Echidna spoke but no way in hell was I going down like this.

My arm slipped off so it was my hand holding me up, "to bad no once cared to give you a chance." Then with that my fingers slipped off.

I could feel my heart drop, the wind in my hair until I was yanked by something, or someone. The cold water shocked my body.

I realized I couldn't surface to the water, something was keeping me down. I yanked at the piece of seaweed as I kept my breath.

I started to panic, trying harder to rip from the grip. "You are frightened, Percy. It is okay." I hear a voice say to me, but I didn't know where it came from.

The water was murky and green so I could barely see but something glowed in it. " yours father sent me, just breathe."

"Your father is here. He's always been here." The mystery woman spoke to me but I was so confused.

"It's so hard for him to stand back, for him to see you struggle." My breath ran out, and I started panic more. Trying my hardest to get to the surface.