11. 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐄

SEE

perceive with the eyes; discern visually.
discern or deduce mentally after
reflection or from information; understand.

discern or deduce mentally after reflection or from information; understand

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐒 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍

I felt weird when sawyer hugged me, not like in a bad way. I liked it, I liked her.

not like like, but like. I think, I honestly don't know. I know I'm her friend and all, but I don't know what else.

We stood at the door of the diner, all four of us looking at eachother. "You remember what I taught you okay? The dark can't hurt you." AnnaBeth spoke to sawyer.

"Take you time to examine it, then asses it." She informed sawyer about gears, you can't fix them until you know them.

"We are going to be back, we won't be gone long." I reassure and I hugged Grover, for once in my life it felt like I had real friends.

"He will try to manipulate you guys, don't let him." Sawyer then hugged AnnaBeth. We all knew only one of us was going to come back from this, the fates were never wrong.

"I love you, okay? I'll see you when you get back." AnnaBeth smiled, and we walked out the door. The sound of the bell ringing for the last time.

We walked along the road, the sun setting in front of us. "You know it's gonna get dark soon right? We aren't gonna have a light." I informed sawyer, noting her fear of the dark and snakes.

"I trust you." Her voice was soft, I could see a soft smile on her face. If I die for anyone in my life I want it to be her.

We walked side by side, her humming quietly next to me. "I miss my guitar." Sawyer sighed and I chuckled "you play the guitar?" I asked and she nodded.

"Lee taught me, a couple years after we got to camp. He gave me his and I've used it ever since." I smiled "I think he is my brother, biological or not."

TWO YEARS AGO

Sawyer Grace Kratos

I sat on my bed, will next to me as I held his guitar in my hand. "Now put your fingers like this, and strum the guitar." He instructed.

I strummed the guitar, hoping it was the right note "atta girl!" Lee shouted throwing his hands in the air in celebration.

He gave me a hug which I returned, we both shared the moment.