𝐁𝐎: 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒.

I want to give you guys a bonus chapter for New Year's Eve, so here is a little hunger games X pjo. I think it's such a good concept especially how Lucy grey would def be a child of Apollo. If you would like to skip that is totally fine!! It has nothing to do with the story and will not affect it at all. Also the song she sings is linked in the header !!!
( the thing above the chapter title)

I WAS SENT ON A QUEST BY A GOD WHO WAS JEALOUS OF MY FATHER, AND I HAD TO PAY FOR IT.

THE OLD THEREBEFORE.

SINGIN' AT SNAKES.

"We can't do this alone." Percy groaned, three monsters appeared.

"Sawyer." Annabeth looked at me, and it was as if I read her mind. "No, no way In hell," I fought back, my knife in my hand.

"Sing." Annabeth said in a stern voice as the monsters run fast towards us. "There's a snake, I can't do snakes." The fear settles in.

"Sing, sawyer." Annabeth repeated and I nodded, shaking my hands slightly.

My head fell to my chest, my eyes closed as I attempting to calm down.. "your headed.. for Heaven.." my voice was shaken.

I could hear the monsters roar infront of us. "Good luck." I could hear Percy say with a chuckle. "Sweet old here after." I sang, my head rising from my chest.

I felt more comfortable singing, I could feel something behind me. "And I've got one foot in the door." I continued, swinging my knife at the oversized snaked behind me.

"But before I can fly up, I've loose ends to tie up." My breath hitched as I noticed what I had just killed.

"Keep going sawyer!" I could hear percy shout from farther away. "Right here, in the old therebefore." I turn back around.

Everyone seemed to be safe for the most part. "We can't do anything, they aren't dying!" Annabeth shouted.

Snakes, it was just snakes "damnit!" I could hear Annabeth groan. "I'll be along when I've finished my song." I switched my knifes for a bigger sword.

Swinging it at another snake. "They cant attack us, they are just here for sawyer." Annabeth explained to Percy.

I was frightened, basically scared to death and I was forced to sing to keep myself alive. My own father isn't even helped me.

"When I've shut down the band, when I've played off my hand." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in, swinging the sword to the right.

"What do you mean it's just sawyers?" I could hear Percy ask. "It means they were sent for her, we can't kill them. She has to." Annabeth exaggerated the she.

I wanted to cry, like literally. Fall to my knees to cry then die. Because this was my first fears, having to sing infront of people, and snakes.

It was weird, an Apollo kid beings scared to sing.

"I'll bring the news, when I've danced off my shoes." I spat, I was tired. I was pushing myself to keep going.

"Sawyer behind you!" Percy yelled as I turned to stab the monster behind me. My senses were off, my body was off.

"When my body's closed down, when my boats aground." My breath rose up and down heavily as I continued to sing.

"When I've tallied the score, and I'm flat on the floor." I start to back up, swinging my sword left and right to keep them back.

"Right here... in the old therebefore." They stopped "when nothing is left... anymore." But not for long, it seemed like their head just grew back.

A lyre appeared over my head, a thing that hasn't happened in a couple of years. "Sawyer it's your dad! Keep singing!" Annabeth shouted.

I straightened out my posture, my confidence more shown then earlier. "Well I'm pure like a dove." I went up a note, swinging my sword at it.

"When I've learned how to love." But it didn't seem to work, nothing I did here seemed to fight it off.

"Right here... in the old therebefore..." I look around, backing up more. Trying to find a way out of this.

"When nothing is left anymore." I finished the song, I pressed my hand to the rock behind me.

And right as I thought I was going to die, the snakes vanish and vaporize into the air. I take a deep breath, "oh my god." I lay my head back on the rock mountain behind me.

"I hate snakes." I groan, putting my sword back into its holder.

.
.
.
SINGIN AT SNAKES