Soul destruction! (2/3)

ROOOOOAAAAAR!

The painful roar of the frost dragon resounded. Its entire left eye was completely gouged out, showing nothing but destroyed flesh.

Cole observed the damage state of the frost dragon attentively.

Dragons all had extremely hard scales. Normally weapons and low-level magical attacks wouldn't even put a scratch on their scales.

However, spirit weapons were different. They all carried the will and powers of each spirit.

While the body of dragon's were mostly covered in defensive scales that were even more durable than the best armors forge by human hands, there were places on the body of the dragon that was much weaker and more vulnerable.

Their eyes and throat. Cole's eyes glinted coldly as he formulates various methods of approaching the frost dragon closely.

Blood slid down the length of his sword as he got into a stance.

"U-Unforgivable! Human! You will suffer the worst death!" The frost dragon roared in fury!

Swoosh!

In one smooth motion, it spread its wings outwards, releasing a powerful windstorm of cold air. The powerful air current kicked up a cloud of dust which completely got frozen in frost and snow one moment after.

Sensing the immediate danger Cole leapt away, avoiding the cold air by a hair breadth! However, some of the others weren't so lucky.

"Ahhh! M-My arm!"

"Shit! The ice is spreading!"

"Curse this fucking dragon!"

Those from the dragon clan, sun clan and the royal knight who weren't able to move away in time were slowly turned to blocks of ice that shone splendidly beneath the radiance of the golden sun.

Cassidy's dome shaped barrier was also hit by the cold wind, but fortunately, the cold air did not penetrate her barrier.

Her onyx black eyes shone faintly as she observed the state of the battlefield. 'That frost dragon is going to be a problem.' She thought as she observed the white dragon that kept roaring in both pain and fury.
She then blew out a puff of smoke as her lips moves.

"Cover the surrounding in your raging inferno! Burn all those who wish to do you harm, flaming vortex!"

A bright crimson magic formation appeared; the formation shone with a dazzling light as crimson flames shot from the center of the formation in a spiral shape!

The crimson flames burnt intensely as it made its way towards the frost dragon.

However...

Whoosh!

Just as the attack was about to make contact with the frost dragon, a breath attack came from the red dragon! Promptly intercepting the trajectory of the crimson flames.

BOOOOOM!

Both attacks collided and exploded dramatically upon contact. Cassidy's eyes narrowed coldly at the red dragon who sneered at her, as though mocking her efforts.

"Do you think I will allow you to kill another one of my kin, human?" The red dragon said, despite being a flame dragon its voice was so cold it could easily freeze the north pole thousands of times over.

"Oh, are you ready to talk now?" Cassidy asked, however, despite her calm attitude she hadn't lowered her guard at all. Suddenly, the dome shaped barrier began to flicker slightly.

'No good, using so many high levels magic attacks while maintaining the barrier for so long is not easy.'

It wouldn't be long before the barrier disappears, that much was obvious. Upon noticing that the red dragon increased the density of its attacks.