Blood dragon vs Flame dragon! (2/2)

Once the dust receded and had dissipated enough for the ground to become visible to the naked eyes Louisa's eyes narrowed as Ellard's body was covered by his long black robe that moved as though it was alive.

"... Sigh, I forgot how annoying that robe is." Louisa muttered somewhat bitterly. However, her graceful movement didn't falter as she moved her body, her silhouette became a blur as she closed the distance between them and thrust her spear!

But Ellerd easily deflected her spearhead using the back of his hand as his knees struck outwards, Louisa used her hand to block his knees which was aiming at her abdomen.

However, Ellard slowly raised his leg attempting to strike her neck, but Louisa blocked his kick by raising her arm upwards.

Red hot fire then gathered around her arms as she punched outwards viciously towards Ellard's head, but he moved his head slightly to the left easily evading her fist by a few inches.

The two continued exchanging blows with either their legs or fist each time their fist connected a thunderous sound would erupt from their collision!

Ellard's face grimaced slightly as he felt the heat radiating from each of her fist.

Each time Louisa punches outwards her fist was clad in red hot flames, Ellard was able to reduce the effect of her flames by cladding his arms in spiritual energy.

Louisa then used space magic to disappear as she reappears behind Ellard's back and thrust her spear towards the back of his head.

However, A wall of blood suddenly rose up behind protecting his back.

Louisa then appeared at Ellard's side and thrust her spear!

However, the tip of her spear was intercepted by Ellard's blade as their weapons clashed together! A loud metallic sound reverberated each time their weapons clashed against the other.

However, while Ellard was busy deflecting Louisa's spear which was aimed at his chest a shadow fell over his head followed by a breath attack!

Ellard kept a serious expression as he evaded the sudden attack using a movement technique to quickly get away from the range of the attack!

BOOOOOM!

The spot where Ellard stood mere moments ago was completely consumed in a sea of deep hot flames which burnt intensely. Louisa's wings spread outwards scattering white feathers as she ascended into the sky at a tremendous speed.

"How troublesome." Ellard muttered in annoyance as he gazed at both the flame dragon and Louisa who were suspended in the sky. Ellard's long waist length silky black hair oscillated as a soft breeze blew through the forest.

"In that case how about we even the field, blood dragon!" Ellard muttered.

Large quantity of blood gathered around him and swirled in a spiral as it carefully took the shape of a red dragon!

"Tch, don't tell me!" Louisa's eyes widen as she saw the large eastern dragon took shape.

ROOOAR!

A loud bestial roar shook the skies, as the blood dragon and flame dragon gazed at the other. Four pairs of wings then spread outwards from Ellard's back; two white angelic wings followed by two blood red wings.

He then flew into the sky at a speed several times faster than Louisa and in an instant, he appeared before her.

"Shall we continue?" He asked. Louisa's expression remained serene as her spear lit up with a faint golden glow. Seeing that Ellard readied his sword as he bellowed,