Blood dragon vs Flame dragon! (1/2)

Back inside the dragon clan...
Alan continued his training as he swung his wooden sword with a swift and graceful movement.

Each time he swung his sword his slightly long silver hair would sway and flutter along with his movements.

For roughly thirty minutes he continued to swing his sword. Soon, Alan let out a short breath as he regulates his breathing from his vigorous movements.

[Nice work, even though it's not as fluid as your previous self, I can sense that the way you move your body is much better than before you started your training as Alan.] Akane's melodious voice sounded gently inside his head.

"Oh, you really think so?" Alan asked, somewhat doubtfully, even he could sense that his body which had been rather stiff and rigid before was now moving with much more freedom than before.

However, it's flexibility is still a far cry when compared with his previous body which had been honed through countless battles.

[Are you forgetting how you were when you first started your training? It's not like you were born as a "God of war" You know... it was only through hard work and effort that you had become as strong as you were, you were able to reach the apex of strength in the past, you should be able to do it again, right?]

"I guess so... but what about all my previous abilities? Will I no longer be able to use any of those?" Alan inquired. To his question all he heard was a deep sigh of resignation.

[Unfortunately, it's impossible right now, in order for you to regain all your previous abilities that goddess would have to grant you her divine blessings once again.] Akane said in a bitter tone as though it was a pity.

"... I see. Well since that's the case then all I have to do is get stronger and once again find her, right?" Alan said as he swept the strands of his silver hair to the side.

[Heh, fufuufufufu! Do you think your mother will allow that? That woman is so overprotective of you that she doesn't even want to keep you away from her side not even for a second. If you were to one day, say that you are leaving for a while you would probably be tied up in the basement for the rest of your life.]

The corners of Alan's lips trembled slightly as he heard Akane's joke. However, to Alan that wasn't really a joke, it was the harsh reality!

He had seen how clingy that woman was and had experience it firsthand, he also knew of her character perfectly well through Alan's memories.

Apart of him still felt guilty as his reincarnation had separated her from her true son.

However, just because he felt guilty doesn't mean he was willing to give up this body. He will take responsibility but, he will never give up his life, he exists and so he will continue to exist.

However, Ellard had no intention of staying here while pretending to be someone he is not forever.

Eventually, he will have to go see his goddess, however, how was he supposed to leave this place without trouble?

This has been another matter that deeply troubled him, could he really leave without her knowing? He couldn't just say that his soul had took over her son's body, right?
Alan sighed as though expelling his troubles.

"... I think the real problem is what had happened to the father of Alan, through his memories I learnt that his father was assassinated years ago before Alan was even born." Alan explained.

[Ah, so that's why she's so overprotective. She lost her husband uh.] Akane sighed as she felt a bit of sympathy to the single mother who had lost her husband.