Illusions or reality? (2/2)

Louisa's hand trembled as she saw the person before her. Short golden hair, green, emerald eyes, and a handsome face. The man looked to be in his late thirties wearing casual clothing.

However, his plain white shirt now had a thin golden spear that penetrated through his chest and exited through his back. His shirt was then slowly turning red as it was stained with his blood.

"You, would kill your own father... even after everything I did for you and your mother." The golden hair man said weakly. Louisa did not say anything, she watches as his blood slid down the length of her spear before subsequently falling to the ground.

'Th-This isn't real.' She thought to herself. Her father should have been dead long ago. He gave his life on the battlefield so that his family could live a better life.

That was hundreds of thousands of years ago. Her father wasn't an immortal being like her, he was human. Louisa knew that Owen was playing with her head using his illusions.

However, what makes her annoyed is that breaking free from an illusion wasn't easy, only those who possess immunity over mental attacks could do so, or those who are also skilled in the field of illusion magic could easily break free.

Unfortunately, Louisa didn't spend much time on this particular field since she always thought illusions were useless.
While gritting her teeth Louisa pulled out her golden spear from his chest causing his blood to flow out.

"... Are you done with your little illusions?" Louisa asked, as she slashed fiercely forward!

Her spear easily slices through the body of the man who was her father.

However, with eyes filled with determination, Louisa's casual swing did not hold a single hesitation.

The body of her father became illusory as he slowly faded away. However, before he completely disappeared, he uttered.

"You, you should have never been born."
A faint light shone in Louisa's eyes for a brief moment before disappearing a second later.

Clang!

Soon the sound of metal echoed once again. While their spears locked Louisa's pink lips parted as she asked.

"Are you done wasting time with your annoying illusions?" Her voice was laced with anger as she questioned.

While she knew it was a simple illusion, she didn't like being shown the people she had lost many years ago.

However, Owen smirk as he heard her question.

"Illusions are a waste of time you say. Can you tell me what exactly is the difference between illusions and reality? Are illusions really nothing more than mere fantasy that we think of with no meaning?" He said, as he thrust his spear forward! However, Louisa skillfully evades his strike by knocking his spearhead into another direction with her spear.

"When will you take this seriously? I'm starting to get board from all the illusions." Louisa said casually. However,

"... I see. In that case let's see how you escape this, world of illusions."

As he said that his figure became a blur as he disappeared.

Louisa promptly raised her vigilance as she scans the surrounding.

"I'm surprised how much you depend on mere illusions. Don't you know illusions are for the weak." Louisa said mockingly.

"Be careful... not all illusions are simply mere illusions. Sometimes what we believe is only an 'illusion' are even as real as our own heartbeat." A voice echoed through the forest.