A world of silver and darkness!

Spirit sword, it was probably among the most mysterious power that exists in this world. Why do spirits exist in these mysterious weapons? Where do they originate from? Even the goddesses themselves don't know the answers to these questions.

It was believed that these powerful existences known as "spirits" were born from the souls of special chosen few, while others believe a witch placed a curse on the spirit race trapping them within them. However, so far there has never been an accurate answer for any of these questions.

The spirits themselves doesn't seem to know the answers to these questions themselves either. Each spirit is born with different and unique abilities that sets them apart from others.

They each resides within different types of weapons; all are born with the instinctual feeling of supporting their chosen partner.

However, while all spirit weapons each has their own spirit dwelling within them, there is a difference between them.

Depending on the rank of the spirit weapons some spirits could easily communicate with their partners through telepathy, while others communicate with them through dreams.

Another difference is that some spirit could materialize into physical form and fight alongside their bonded partner. Though, only those of the highest rank could gain physical form. However, there was another special ability that all spirit weapons possess.

That was 'Spirit possession' An ability that is believed to allow the dwelling spirit to temporarily take control of the bonded partners body, allowing the spirit to access their original powers which is usually sealed when in weapon form.

A powerful surge of energy burst forth from Ethan's, no from Grim's body as he looked up at the humanoid creature.
And with a small gesture of his hand he said, "Well, shall we dance. Why don't we let loose and go wild." Grim revealed a mocking smile as he said that.

ROOOOOOAAAAR!

Soon, the black ball of light was then fired like a cannon towards Grim. Wherever the cannon past the atmosphere would shake and rumble fiercely from the force.

However, Grim didn't panic instead he pointed his index finger towards the beam of black light coming towards him and a silver light began to gather at the tip of his finger.

Soon, the silver light was roughly twenty centimeters in diameter, a cannon of silver light shot outwards from the tip of his finger.

The silver light met the black light from the front as the two attacks collided at a single point in the sky.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

A loud explosion resulted from the collision of both attacks, for an instant the sky was illuminated by a blinding light. Creating a beautiful work of art as the sky was illuminated by a silver and darkness two contrasting light covered the forest as the surroundings rumbled fiercely and a great deal of the forest was completely destroyed, and several mountains that extended a few kilometers away collapse from the resulting shockwave! Losing their structures.

Despite the fierce wind pressure, Grim didn't seem to be affected by the fierce wind as he narrowed his eyes toward the dust cloud that had risen as a consequence of the earlier attack just now.

"Heh, I see... so that wasn't enough to take you down. Huh, good." Grim muttered.

'I just got the opportunity to come out, would be boring if things end like this.' Grim thought. However,

ROOOOOOAR!

A loud cry echoed and shook the forest as the humanoid creature lunged forwards, thrusting its claws.

Rebirth of the mighty overlordजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें