"Hear me, subjects of Ymir, my name is Eren Yaeger. I'm addressing my fellow subjects of Ymir, speaking to you directly through the power of the founder. All the walls on the island of Paradis have crumbled to the ground and the legions of titans within have begun to march. My only goal is to protect the lives of the people of Paradis, the island where I was born. Right now the nations of the world are united in their desire to exterminate my people and it won't end with our island. They won't be satisfied until every last subject of Ymir is dead. I won't let them have their way. The titans of the walls will continue their march until every trace of life beyond our shores is trampled flat and the people of Paradis are all that remains of humanity."

Y/n snapped back to reality. That was Eren's voice, but how? Could that really be true? All of Marley would be destroyed. She didn't have time to think about it.

As the walls came down and the titans began to walk the ground was covered with debris. People cried out as houses and buildings were crushed.

"Hey! It's Y/n!" A voice rang out.

Jean, Connie, Armin, Mikasa approached the rooftop. Jean was holding Falco's unconscious body as they flew toward her on their ODM gear. Were they going to take his power? Did they want to take Porco's too?

Y/n panicked and pulled Porco closer. She drew a blade and held it toward them. It was pitiful.

"Stop! Please don't hurt them. You've already won." She pleaded.

Her eyes were full of tears and her voice was shaky and desperate.

They looked at her slightly confused.

"We don't want to hurt anyone, Y/n. Are you injured?" Armin said carefully.

Y/n was stunned into silence. Her hand shook as she lowered her blade.

She tried to speak but she was interrupted.

The screams of soldiers filled the air. They all turned to look at the source of the sound. The pure titans were starting to attack.

"They're attacking our guys too? I thought Eren was in control!" Connie cried out.

"Doesn't matter. They're eating us. We need to take them down." Mikasa snapped.

They readied themselves to take off when Armin stopped them.

"Hey wait! What are we doing to do with them. The jaw titan and the kid are incapacitated for who knows how long. We can't just leave them here." He argued.

"I don't want to see anymore people die. I just want to get my fiancé somewhere safe, please. I'm not a threat to you anymore." Y/n continued her pleas.

"Fiancé?" Armin gasped.

The group looked shocked. They really had no idea who Y/n was now. It had been so long.

Mikasa scowled. "Y/n, can you still fight?"

"I- I guess but I can't leave Porco and Falco."

Y/n looked between them all frantically, still holding Porco close.

"How do we know that we can trust her? She's betrayed us before." Jean frowned.