"Y/n! Wake up!" Reiner urged.

He spoke in a frantic whisper.

Y/n sat up quickly, startled.

"What is it?"

"Annie's been captured. She might already be dead." He continued.

Y/n searched his with hers as she processed.

"How did this happen?" She whispered.

"Someone figured her out and they cornered her in wall Sina. Eren's attack titan is getting too strong. He beat Annie." Reiner explained.

"She's not dead. Annie's too smart. She would've encased herself in hardening. The military has no way to undo it." She thought aloud. "We can't let Eren get any more powerful."

Reiner silently agreed.

"What do we do now?" He asked gently.

"I'm not sure yet. We need to get Eren and get out sooner rather than later." She replied uneasy.

Commotion broke out in the main room of the castle.

Reiner and Y/n jumped up and hurried to the source.

"I can feel it! Something isn't right!" Sasha shouted.

"You're crazy! There's nothing out here! Don't let the boredom get to you!" Connie argued.

"I'm telling you! You need to listen-" Sasha was cut off as some of the senior scouts rushed in.

"Wall Rose has been breached. There are incoming titans. I need you all to remain calm. There isn't enough time for all of you to gear up. Instead those of us on guard already will handle it. The rest of you are to take shelter as high as you can get above ground." A woman with blonde hair explained.

"I told you!" Sasha finished.

The room was stunned. Y/n found Bertholdt's face in the crowd. He shared a concerned look.

"You heard her. Let's go." Reiner called out.

Y/n looked up at Reiner.

He'd grown so much since they'd arrived. She could sense that he was trying to channel Marcel.

"Reiner." She whispered.

"I know." He replied.

They hadn't done this.

They made their way to a well reinforced tower.

Once inside the group was able to relax for a while.

They could hear the titans outside pawing at the lower parts of the tower.

Y/n was still in the loose cropped pants and undershirt shirt she had slept in.

"It sounds like there's a lot of them." Jean pointed out anxiously.

The group was on edge.

"Now that I think about it I haven't heard any ODM gear in a while either." Krista added nervously.

"It'll be fine. We've survived this long." Ymir dismissed.

Although the others seemed fooled y/n saw through her act. She was playing it cool so Krista wouldn't be afraid.

Y/n smiled weakly at her act of kindness, no matter how unconventional.

The large door behind them crashed open.

The face of a small titan peered through the threshold.

"Shit!" Jean shouted.

Y/n and Reiner rushed for the door, being the closest to it.