Miracle

2019 Winter break

Verstappen's POV:

After some long, loud and extremely pleasant and tiring sex we showered and Charles helped me pick some clothes for the dinner and after he helped me get dress he got hold of my hand and we went down to his car. He opened the car door for me and I sat in. That's when my vision started clearing. My heartbeat started to increase and as Charles sat in I started to see the inside of the car blurry. I couldn't believe when he started the engine and he was driving that I could see the road. Still it was blurry but the things which were close to my eyes were clear. I felt incredibly happy but I wanted to surprise Charles with it so I kept my serious face. It was very hard not to smile but I managed it.

"We don't have to tell my mom or my brothers anything. We can say we are very good friends." -he said and put one of his hand on my thigh

"We can tell them that we used to date and we are dating now too." -I said smiling and looked at him

I actually saw him and that made me the happiest man alive. He was wearing light blue jeans with a white elegant jumper. He looked beautiful. I can't wait to look him in the eyes, in those miraculous green eyes. He smiled too and that made my day brighter.

"Okay, then we will tell them we are dating." -he said smiling ear to ear

When he parked the car in front of his mother's house he took a deep breath.

"Everything will be okay Charlie" -I said and he kissed me quickly

"Let's go" -he said and got out of the car

He came to my side and opened the door for me. I got out too and he adjusted the collar of my shirt.

"You look very handsome Mr Verstappen" -he said with a big smile

"You know, light blue and white suits you very well, you are beautiful" -I said with a huge smile cause I wanted him to know that I see him

"Thank you" -he said and wanted to go to the house- "Wait" -he said turned back to me- "DO YOU SEE ME?!?!?!" -he shouted with widened gorgeous green eyes

"Yes schatje" -I said and I felt tears running down my cheeks

Charles ran to me and pressed me to the side of his car with a lot of strength and connected our lips passionately. The kiss was deep with full of emotions. We were on the street and literally anyone could saw us but neither of us cared about getting caught. We needed this. I need him and he needs me. We were waiting for this moment and it came. I felt so lucky that I have him. He supports me and always there for me. He pulled away and smiled at me.

"Let's go" -he said and we headed inside

He ringed and his mom opened the door with a loving warm look.

"Come in boys." -she said and stepped aside

We went in and then followed her to the living room.

"You are the first ones so please take a seat" -she said and pointed to the couch

I sat next to Charles and his mom sat opposite.

"How's racing going?" -she asked

"After I had that crash I was blind but today I got my vision back. So I guess it will be harder to drive but I will do my best." -I said

"That's awful to hear. But you are good now so I hope everything will be fine." -she said and hugged me

She is like a 2nd mother to me. She is very kind and caring. Then Lorenzo and Arthur arrived together. Lorenzo brought his wife and daughter too. I've never met with them before. We sat to the dining table to have dinner. I talked with Lorenzo and Rosie, his daughter. Everyone was very nice and kind. After dessert Charles stood up. Everyone was looking at him and he was shanking from nervousness. I grabbed his hand and he slightly smiled at me.