Not that innocent

2018 Summer break

Verstappen's POV:

As we walked hand in hand in the sand, I felt very good feelings. I was glad that we are in a public place and we don't have to hide. But I knew that if there were people near us, I would stay 3 meters away from Charles. This is the only reason holding me back from our relationship. I know that I would never dare to come out, if my career didn't depend on it, I would, but I don't dare to risk it, and he would. It was bad that he would do so much more for me than I could ever do. I knew that this thing between the two of us wouldn't last forever, but right now I just wanted to focus on the moment. As soon as I looked at Charles, I saw that he wanted to go closer to the water, because he kept staring at it and pulled me a little in its direction.

"Do you want to be bad and go in?" -I asked leaning to his ear

"Maybe... But I know you don't like things like that" -he said with a sad smile

Maybe I don't like it, but right now I wanted him to feel as good as possible and if he's happy, then so am I. While he was standing staring at the sea, I let go of his hand, but he probably didn't notice, he was so lost in thought. I took off my shoes and then my hoodie. We were very close to the water, so I thought I should take him in somehow to surprise him and get him out of his thoughts. I dropped my phone and watch onto my hoodie and stood in front of Charles. Charles looked at me and didn't understand what was going on.

"What are you d-" -he wanted to ask but I started kissing him

As I kissed him fiercely and my tongue explored his mouth from the inside, I took his phone out of his pocket and removed his watch, bracelets and rings.

"Take off your hoodie" -I commanded

While he took off his hoodie, I put his stuff next to mine and he dropped his hoodie. Then I put my arms around him and kissed him like that, and he put his hands around my neck, and my hands went lower and lower. I grabbed his ass, which made him moan a lot. Then I bent down a little and stroked the back of his thigh, indicating that I wanted to lift him up, and he understood because when I straightened up he jumped on me. I grabbed his thigh, then he crossed his legs at my back, so I put my hands under his armpit and hugged him, holding him as close as possible while we kissed and he caressed my hair. I stepped closer and closer to the water, slowly so that he wouldn't notice what I had done. Then when the water reached my feet, I turned around because I faced it with my back before until now and started to run a little further in, where the water reached a little further than my waist, where I didn't have to go far because the water deepens quickly, I threw Charles into it, who screamed.

"MAX!" -he screamed and went under the water

I started to laugh very hard, then he came up from the water behind me, but I didn't have time to turn around because he grabbed my neck and pulled me back into the water, and now we were both under the water. When we got up, I saw that he was wearing my glasses. I kissed him and reached into his pants, to which he made very pleasurable sounds when I touched his cock.

"We are in public" -he said but very quietly cause he was out of breath

"That's the point" -I mumbeled to his lips

I totally got turned on from only just the sight of him being in my glasses. I started pumping his cock and when I felt it was hard enough I took my hand off and pushed 1 finger inside his ass. turned Charles around. He moaned and grunted a lot more than usual and became horny much faster. I barely put in 1 finger, the second and third were ready to go. However, it occurred to me that is it not bad that the water is going in, but he did not say, so I thought no. Then, when his ass was scratched out, I turned Charles over and pulled down my pants and he also pulled his pants down a bit. I almost pushed it in, but I stopped.