Mon bête sexualle

2018 Summer break

Verstappen's POV:

When I heard him say "my sexual beast" in French and that he missed that from today, I was completely turned on. I pressed my lips forcefully on his and within a second my tongue was exploring hid mouth from the inside. My tongue touched hid and the roof of his mouth. Meanwhile, we entered the apartment, I closed the door with one hand and grabbed Charles's T-shirt and pushed him to the door. I was already completly turned on but hearing Charles moans I turned on even more. I was sure that he could feel it pressed to his pants. Charles grabbed my neck and pulled me even closer to him. Then I knelt down, unbuckled his belt and he took off his shirt in the process.

"Which room?" -he asked still out of breath

I pulled down his pants and stood up. After that, I kissed him and held the back of his thigh, indicating that I wanted to lift him up. He sensed what I wanted and jumped up. His arms were wrapped around my neck and his legs around my waist. I went into the bedroom and put him on the bed on his back, leaning on my arms, not breaking the kiss. I took my head and bent down to his ear while reaching into his underpants with one hand. When I touched his already painfully horny cock he growled very loudly.

"I got bored of the couch in your driver room" -I whispered into his ears and licked his ear

He was lying on the bed and I took off his boxers and then my t-shirt while sitting in his lap. I felt his dick tighten against my pants and then he started to unbuckle my belt. I got off him to take off my pants and he sat on the bed touching his own cock.

"I want to switch" -he said looking me in the eyes

It felt like a cold shower. I never told him, but I was afraid to switch. I still haven't fully grasped what I feel or that I'm with him, so the switch fucking scared. Of course, I thought it would come up, but I didn't think it would be right now. Panic started rising in me and Charles probably saw it.

"We don't have to if you don't want to just do something 'cause I don't know how far I can hold myself back" -he said with a thick French accent

Come on Max, you can't be so fucking idiot to let him come without even touching him, I thought in myself. I then went to him and knelt in front of him.

"I'm yours" -I said with a slightly shaky voice

As I said, he stood up and put his cock in my mouth. He slowly started to thrust into my mouth moving his hips back and forth, that's when I realized that maybe I shouldn't have gone in because I've never done it and I was afraid. Then he pushed his cock deeper and deeper into my throat, which made me cough slowly and started to panic a little. When I started to cough, he pulled out of my mouth and kneeled in front of me.

"Relax your throat. It won't hurt if you relax. There's nothing to be afraid of, I won't hurt you, okay?" -he said while holding my face

"I've just never done that and I don't want to be really noob" -I said and didn't dare to look at him

"You won't be. You're good, just don't cringe like that" -he said, I nodded and he kissed my cheek and stood up again

Then he put his cock in my mouth again and moved very slowly and not too deep.

"Hit my leg if you want to stop" -he said and now his voice was needy

I tried to relax as much as possible, but it only went very slowly, which already irritated me. I was angry with myself. I wanted to stop, but not because of him, but because of myself. That's when he started thrusting deeper and faster. It caught me off guards but it didn't hurt. He was already very deep in my throat, which made me cough a little, but I liked it. It felt so good to feel so deeply inside me. Then after long fucks, I felt that I was completely turned on, so I had to touch myself.