No feelings

2017

LeClerc's POV:

It's been a week and I haven't spoken to Max. I miss him. Maybe regreted the sex, but it was the best 30 minutes of my life. Even if Max regretted the sex, I wanted to talk with him. I was afraid to look him in the eye, so I texted him instead.

Me: Hey sorry to disturb you but I wanted to talk

And he answeared in a sec.

Max: Hello Charles

Max: What's up?

Me: About what happened between us...

Max: Do you want more?😏

Inferring from this, it's better that we don't talk in person because I am blushing and if he was here in front of me I couldn't controlled myself.

Me: Max I'm trying to be serious!

Max: Me too

Me: I want to discuss what happened

Max: Look Charles I have to go, we will meet tomorrow after the race okay?

Me: Yeah sure

Even though I said sure, it was a shame that he shook me off. I longed for his attention, but I still felt that I would never get it.

The next day, Sunday

The race went much worse than I thought. But before I got in the car and walked in front of the RedBull garage and Max winked at me, I couldn't think about anything else. I got out of the car and went into my driver's room. Max was 3rd, so I didn't expect him to talk to me now, so I changed my clothes. When I opened the door to go home, I was suddenly pinned against the wall and felt those perfect full lips on mine.

Verstappen's POV:

I was very happy that I reached the podium. After the champagne on the podium, we posed for a picture together, but I couldn't wait to go to Charles. I was confused. I was convinced that I was straight, but I know that Charles is on my mind and that I like him, it's not right, but I can't change that. I was probably not straight, but I didn't know what I was, these were completely new feelings and I didn't want to talk to him about that, but I still wanted his company. I ran straight from the podium to Charles' driver's room. When I got there, he opened the door. I immediately kissed him, pushing him back into the room, against the wall. It was an incredibly good feeling that after a week I could feel his lips on mine again. As we kissed more and more passionately, Charles put his arms around me and then stopped, and looked me in the eyes.

"What's wrong?" -I asked a bit worriedly

"You smell, and stick..." -he said quietly and I laughed

"Do you want me to go away?" -I asked with a grin

"No!" -he answeared immediately

And he started taking off my clothes. I sat down on the sofa and he started to suck. Now the full length quickly and immediately. We were both braver than the first time. I could already enjoy the sight of Charles between my legs, but what he did was mind-blowing. As I moaned his name loudly, he stopped and sat on my lap. Our cocks were touching and it was incredibly difficult for me to hold back my cum. As Charles began to move his hips back and forth and our cocks rubbed together I was more and more on edge. Now both of us were moaning loudly. Then he stopped moving and kissed me. Our tongues discovered each other's mouths as I put my arms around Charles and grabbed his ass with my right hand and penetrated with 2 finger. He hissed and pulled his head back a little because it was unusual for him that I started with 2 fingers. I started kissing his neck gently, this time trying not to leave a hickey. Then instead of 2 fingers, I moved 3 fingers inside him and when I felt that the squeeze eased, I pulled my fingers out. Then he stood up and turned around, this time sitting back on my lap with his back facing me.