Morning shock

2017.07.32.

Verstappen's POV:

As I opened my eyes, an unfamiliar nightstand appeared before my eyes. Suddenly, I didn't know where I was, then everything that happened the night before flashed back. I started to sweat and my stomach clenched. I felt Charles' hand on my waist, which made me panic even more. I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to believe that I was such an idiot that I kissed a man. I never looked at Charles differently, at most a friend but nothing more. I quickly got up and went to the bathroom. I washed my face with cold water when suddenly I heard a familiar voice.

"Are you okay?" -Charles asked, leaning against the door jamb as he rubbed one eye, still sleepy

I was really scared by the whole situation.

"No! I'm not fucking okay!" -I answered a bit angrily

"Do you regret last night?" -he asked with wide eyes in horror

"Charles it was a mistake" -I said in a cold voice

"A mistake" -he repeated me whispering

"I'm a man and you are a man too, we can't... you know..." -I said now more calmly

"Know what?! Know what exactly Max?! That I will die alone because I'm bisexual?! Because I like men too?! Or because I like you?!" -he shouted

I froze. He said he likes me. He said his bisexual. I didn't know what to say, but I knew that I would never be able to be with him. He deserves a better man then me.

"Charles I'm sorry, I didn't know..."

"What do you why did I kiss you?!" -he shouted and I saw the tears in his eyes

"Charles I didn't mean to-" -but he didn't let me finish my sentence

"Just get out. I don't want to see you right now" -he said and pointed at the door

I left because I didn't want to fight any more and I also had a lot that happened, I needed some time to process it.

LeClerc's POV:

I was completely taken aback by Max's words, but I somehow expected this reaction on the other side. His words were very rude and after he left I still heard his words in my head. I collapsed in the bathroom. My back was against the wall, my knees were drawn up and I was crying. I cried for 1 hour, then I started to feel a stinging sensation around my heart and I was sweating profusely. I know I'm having a panic attack because it's not the first time it's happened. I can barely breathe, but luckily I had my medicine in the bathroom and I was able to take it in time. I stood up and looked in the mirror, I knew I had to pull myself together, I couldn't let him ruin me. But after that, no matter how much I love him, I have to keep my distance from him.

Verstappen's POV:

As soon as I went into my apartment, I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"FUUUUUUUUCK AAAAAAAARGGH!!!!!!"

I went into the gym to my punching bag and started punching with all my might. I knew I hurt him, I saw his teary eyes and left him. The worst thing I could do. I waded into his soul and left him. We should have talked, but I couldn't. I was incredibly angry with myself and the whole situation. He can't help it that he's bisexual, but I acted like it was a problem. The truth is that I'm afraid. These are completely new feelings and I can't interpret them yet. I've never been attracted to men, but now all I can think about is how he would scream my name in bed. And this thought terrifies me because he is one of my best friends and he is a fucking man! It's not right, but I can't think of anything else. Then I stopped punching the punching bag and lay down on the bed. I grabbed my phone and searched for Daniel's number.