Chapter 144: 11.05END, dignified and elegant white lotus

Mulai dari awal

"You...how do you know?" Zizi Fairy is really scared now, and now Lin Zikai does not seem to know anything outside, why he knows that this is not the real world.

"Okay, don't talk nonsense, now is your embarrassment let us go, or do we destroy everything, when will you disappear with this world?" Demon respects the purple fairy, you are not at all polite, when you look at him Love, kill innocent!

The purple fairy fairy was silent after hearing the words of the demon. She knew that if she was smart enough, she should let go now, but she didn't want to!

Finally, I can pull this person into the world, and finally have the opportunity to let him belong to himself. How can I give up so easily, she is not willing! !

It's just that she also knows that the demon does not lie. He really has a way to destroy her with this world.

"I will never give up, even if you can destroy this world, but how many worlds can you destroy, you always have a day to do, can you protect him?" After this, the purple fairy is from two people. The disappearance in front of me is as if it has never been seen before.

The next one, the original lively fairy city disappeared, and the rest was only dark, and the two of them seemed to be imprisoned here.

"Baby, don't worry, it's just a time and space. It's not enough to trap us here!" Demon squinted, he knew that today's things might be a bit of a hassle, but he wouldn't give up.

auzw.com

It's not like the first two worlds, it's good to smash the world.

Lin Zikai did not speak, he felt that the whole person is very uncomfortable now, as if to suffocate half.

Looking at Lin Zikai's state, some of the wrong Mozun directly held him in his arms, his forehead was attached to him, and his face became ugly in the next moment.

"Your system?" When the world was in the world, the baby's system was still protecting him. Why is it gone now?

Lin Zikai has been somewhat confused because of suffocating his mind. He can only answer his question subconsciously. "001 is sleeping in order to send me to the world. Now there is only... the backup system..."

The more severe suffocation made Lin Ziyi feel uncomfortable, and his eyes gradually blurred.

Before he was completely in the dark, he heard a desperate embarrassment, calling his name over and over again.

He really wants to say that he has nothing to worry about now, he is just a little uncomfortable, just a good night's sleep...

When the forest fainted, the face of the demon statue was completely red, and the strong fear shocked his heart, which made him somewhat out of control. Although he knew that the baby was okay now, but watching him faint, the demon is still unstoppable. Angry.

The blood of the blood spewed out of his body. In an instant, the entire black space swayed violently, as if it could collapse at any time.

Now that Devil Zun doesn't care what kind of consequences his actions will have on the world. Now the safety of the baby is the most important. If there is something wrong with the baby, he will let all the worlds be buried!

The purple scorpion that left now also feels the determination of the other party. A small face is white, and she never thought that the other party would be so crazy.

She thought that if the forest had something to do, the demon statue would never be easy to give up, but she did not think that what she did would not be easy to give up and would be so severe that if she was not careful, it would be possible There is no bones!

"If you give up now, I will let you go!" It will not be true that they will let them go, but now the purple fairy must stabilize the two people here, otherwise the whole world will collapse!

Although she was able to find a new body, it took a long time, which was not what she wanted, so it is absolutely impossible to let the devil destroy the world.

It's just that at this time, Lin Zikai's situation is urgent. The devil can not waste so much time. Now the only thing he has to do is to take Lin Zikai away from here!

The whole space is constantly coming with broken sounds. The face of the purple fairy is even more ugly. I knew that things would become like this. She certainly wouldn't be so stupid to trap two people in time and space, but unfortunately, rich. Difficult to buy early to know, now regret it is too late.

Just listening to the bang, the whole time and space was broken, and there was an attraction in the center of the darkness. Everything around it was sucked to that position, and the whole space began to distort.

"Damn!" The purple fairy screamed, and the dignity and elegance had long since disappeared. Now the only thing she has left is the scream curse.

These two people didn't know how to get it. They even made a black hole-like thing. If they didn't stop it, the real world would be inhaled. When the world is destroyed, she is no exception.

Is this all that is calculated by that person! ?

[Hey, because the system is being injected with a lot of energy, the system is restarted, dear host adult, have you missed your cute 001? 】

"Shut up!" Because Lin Zizhen was unconscious, now the mood of the demon is very bad. I can't wait to kill this uncolored system directly. Didn't he find that the baby is not normal now?

001 immediately heard a demon statue and immediately chilled, and then carefully looked at him and then slowly asked, [Adult, are you recovering your memory now? 】

The demon statue did not speak, but the eyes that looked at 001 became colder and colder. At this time, it was discovered afterwards that it seemed that after it was restarted, it did not hear the sound of Lin Zikai.

Subconsciously looking into the arms of the devil, 001 found that Lin Zizhen was unconscious in his arms, but his face was OK, as if there were no serious problems.

"Now bring people back to the world where he was originally, tell him, I will go back soon, let him wait for me." After saying this, the body of the demon is gradually illusory, and then in front of two people Disappear.

In the next moment, the body of 001 also gave off a faint light, and then wrapped the forest, disappeared from the place...