Chapter 131: 10.07, unyielding white lotus

Beginne am Anfang

However, he has nothing to object to, because he has been following the major generals during this time, and may have less attention to himself, but he knows that the owner of the silver armor, Lyon White, has quietly peeked at the Major General for a long time. .

Especially when he looked at the eyes of the Major General, it was really disgusting, just like watching something.

They are naturally familiar to such eyes, but there are not many people who dare to look at the major generals, and this person is just a good beta, and it must come from somewhere.

If it is oa, they can still feel a little bit of a gender advantage, but he is just a beta that is not too good, and where is the upper lieutenant colonel.

Yes, in their eyes, Major General Ian and Lieutenant Colonel Noah are a pair. Although the two have never been sure of each other, they look at the feelings of life and death (not) and watch when two people get along. The atmosphere filled with pink bubbles.

If these two people are not a pair, it is simply unreasonable!

Therefore, in order to defend the status of the "positive wife" of the colonel, he must have a good lesson to teach this little sister! Yes, he is the old powder of the Lieutenant Colonel!

Lin Zikai: Oh, this is all things, he can't read!

The next time is really very difficult for Lyon. He knows that the appearance of these two adjutants will definitely increase the difficulty of the game, but what he did not think is that it will increase to this point, especially the two machines. A seems to be unintentional, but he always has to deal with him if he has nothing to do.

If the other party is suppressing him with a big fan, then he can still say that he is being bullied, but the two people just can't bear it if they are casually attacked. This only shows that he is not good.

In the Mech Contest, people are so targeted, how can he bear it!

So in this way, the finals are over.

Because the two adjutants ended up, the player was eliminated by two-thirds, and although Lyon barely passed the test, but it was in the position of the mat, which is doomed that he will not have too good treatment, this cognition Let Lyon black face.

Originally, he would be shocked. Everyone, what he did not expect, was that he would eventually fall into such a situation, which was the fault of the two adjutants.

However, he can be sure that this will definitely not be done by the generals. It must be the talent of the lieutenant colonel, so I want to wear small shoes for myself, definitely this is the case!

Thinking so, so in the face of Lin Zikai, Lyon brought emotions, how to see Lin Ziyi feels dissatisfied, even the words of Lin Zikai love to answer.

This move caused dissatisfaction among the other three people.

The people in the legion have very good feelings, especially because of the gentleness of the original master. Most people like this lieutenant colonel very much, but today, a boy who doesn't know where to come from is actually the face of a lieutenant colonel. Is this want to wear small shoes? ?

"Do you bring this person back?" Looking at the person who looked disdainful and angry and looked at himself, Lin Ziwei shook his head in his heart. This person's brain is really not good enough. "I think if I bring it back, He will also disobey discipline."

The implication is that this person will not accept my legion.

"The soldiers who do not obey the command of the chief will not want anything." Ian has basically given Lyon a character. The words of two people are also telling the people present that they can't afford it.