Chapter 126: 10.02, unyielding white lotus

Start from the beginning

"Who can know the purpose of the virus?" As long as you know the purpose of the other party, there is a way to prevent it.

After Lin Zikai said this, 001 did not answer, but was silent for a long time. When Lin Zikai did not answer for the other party, 001 whispered softly.

[The purpose of the other party is to host an adult. If the character fails after entering the world, you will be punished three times. The next three worlds will punish the world, and I will not be able to give you any help. The more difficult the world will be in the future, if you fail, you will not get rewards, and then continue to the next punishment world, so that you will always reincarnate in the world, there is a way to leave. 】

This kind of answer makes Lin Ziyi somewhat unprepared. He is just a task executor. Why is it targeted by the virus?

"Can you know what the purpose of the virus is, why do you have to trap me? Is there anything special about me?" Lin Ziqiu pumped his mouth and asked the question.

Of course, this question he just said casually, did not want to get an answer, but did not expect that 001 would be so serious, go directly to the question.

[In the system scan, the scan result, the question you are asking is "s level". Your current authority is not enough. Please raise the permission and ask again. 】

Lin Ziwei: Oh, he hates permission issues!

"What do we want to do next is correct? Is there a new world line?" With the obstruction of the virus, it is estimated that the current world line is already in a mess, so if there is no heart line, everything will be very passive. .

[I have just contacted the main system, the answer given by the main system is that there is no new world line,] 001 immediately gave an answer after hearing Lin Zikai's words, [this can prove that the world of the world The line bin has not been changed significantly, but has been modified in some details and does not affect the progress of the world. 】

Such a small amount of falsification does not have a big impression on the whole world, so the world consciousness does not chase the virus, but such subtle changes are fatal to the task performers because they do not know the original Is the world doing things safe?

As an example of this world, in the war, it was safe to find a refuge after everyone hid in, but if it was changed a little, the refuge would become a refuge for the Zerg.

It may be possible to die directly after entering. This is entirely possible.

Therefore, after a small change in the world, Lin Zizhen may be in danger at any time.

"Forget it, taking one step is a step. No one knows what the future is like. As long as I am careful, there should be no problem." The future is inherently unmeasurable, so I am worried now. There will be any changes, and all he has to do now is to be careful.

Lin Zichen said that 001 can only think of this. In fact, there is no other way, only one step can be taken.

In the following time, Lin Zikai's body is much better, but compared with before the injury, there are still many shortcomings, so after the activity can start active rehabilitation.

During this time, I don't know what happened to Ian's side, but it has never appeared, but because Ian's fighting power in the original world, and he is the son of the destiny of the world, if he has something out of the world. Consciousness will surely wake up, and Lin Zizhen did not skip worry.

In fact, Ian did not have anything happening, but some emotions made him entangled, and all the advantages did not dare to appear in front of Lin Zikai.