Chapter 124: 9.16END, 彪悍 白 white lotus

Começar do início

Fortunately, not broken...

It's just that it's not broken now, because it's not over yet, and someone's stop is just a halftime break, and the real fierceness is still behind.

Therefore, when Lin Zhe felt a silver wolf on his back, the whole person was not good.

Lying in the trough! Please leave him with a small number of festivals and the bottom line, although it is good to know that the male orcs are actually beasts, but knowing that it is one thing is personally another.

The lesson he just picked up is not to be lost so quickly! ?

Of course, the things he was thinking about now are not known at all, so Lin Zikai's very pleasant (?) plaque "eats" from start to finish.

It's just that even the bones are chewed, and there is no residue left.

It is said that after that day, Lin Zizhen could not get out of bed for four or five days. It was simply a sad person who was crying!

As for the spot?

Oh, look at the silver wolf that doesn't dare to move in the corner of the stone house, don't know everything!

However, Lin Zizheng did not get angry because of today's things. After all, in fact, these things are expected by Lin Zikai. Although they are finally brewed by the animal sauce, it is a bit of a fall, and it is a ruin. But think about that person is himself. The words of a lover are not unacceptable.

"Pulse over!" Looking at the lover who silently "planted mushrooms" in the corner, Lin Ziwei sneered at the disdain.

I saw the man who was still in the corner, and the silver wolf immediately erected after hearing this. The sprint of the fart turned to the front of Lin Zikai, pulling a head, a pair of "you yell me, you are fast. "Look at me, don't be mad at the body", let Lin Zizhen feel a little dumbfounding.

However, my heart was a little more emotional.

The lover really knows him too much, knowing what kind of appearance he appears in front of himself can best reduce his anger.

"Is it a long-term business? I said that there is still courage to stop listening!" Lin Zizhen looked at each other, almost all of them were about to come out of the fire, so that the spot could not help but clamp the tail.

#爱人 is a female, but it is too violent and swollen, online, etc., hastily! #

"Hey." He is a wolf, can't understand what the dear lover is saying ^_^

"Don't pretend, believe it or not, I will go home immediately?" Looking at the spot, the forest is so good and funny, now I know that it is pitiful? What have you done early?

When I heard Lin Zikai, I also knew that I couldn't install it now. If I put it on again, my lover might get angry. If my lover is angry, his end will be very miserable.

When I think of it, the colorful one becomes a human type, and I hold the forest in my arms.

"I was wrong..." Any sophistry at this time will make the lover more annoyed, so the best way is to directly admit the mistake, the other is not important.

Looking at the way the lover is pitiful, Lin Zizhen really wants a slap in the face, who is the person who has been tossed for such a long time, how is it that the person who licks the cabbage becomes a spot?

"Where is the fault?" Looking at the spot, Lin Zikai knew that he was not a sincere apology, so he snorted and asked.

This problem is really letting the spotted people live. He didn't think that Lin Zikai would continue to ask questions at this time. The original mistaken thought that he had to admit the wrong things would end, but now it seems that he is quite a bit "reasonable." The meaning of not being forgiving.