Chapter 122: 9.14, 彪悍 白 white lotus

Start from the beginning

001: Let the people who are most eager to have powerful sons break their grandchildren. His host is really "good"!

[There is a certain condition, but it is necessary, and it is necessary. 】 001 is a bit difficult, although that kind of thing is indeed there, but if you want to use it, the conditions are very demanding, [now unlocked. 】

Not unlocked?

This answer made Lin Zikai feel a little unhappy. Now he wants to properly tidy up the two people. As a result, the external conditions are not allowed. Such a thing will not be happy no matter who is in it.

"Is there any other way," Lin Zikai seemed to think of something and quickly asked, "Don't say there is no other way. If you really don't, now you won't tell me these things at all."

I still know a little about the **** green 001 of 001. If it doesn't help him, it won't say it. If you say it, there is a way, but even if there is a way, you may need to do something.

[Yes, there is indeed a way, but if you want to unlock it, you need to take care of your own adult.] After 001, I finally said something about that thing. [The thing that you want to use must go through. Through the world it produced, and now we have not been to the world, the only remedy is to unlock in advance, then we will go there in the next world. 】

This is the best and only way, except for this, there is no other way to unlock it.

"If you do this, unlock it!" Anyway, he had no way to choose the world before, so there is nothing wrong with specifying the next world to go anywhere.

[Wait, host adults, please don't be so impulsive, at least listen to me after I finish the world and decide what to do. If the world is not a troublesome world, 001 can't hesitate.

"Well, you said, I listen." Lin Ziyi avoided the other side's attack while talking to 001.

[The world is the world of abo, in fact, the drug is a specially processed pheromone after refining, which is a special product of the abo world. 】 Because the world is the world of abo, now 001 will hesitate.

Lin Ziwei: ...

Now he really wants to refuse. Although he doesn't know much about the world of abo, he also heard a little from his sister. It is a legal world where the legendary male and female students are legal. It is a place. Hey, you can use 啪.啪.啪 to save the world's wonderful places, even more than the current orc world can understand the great harmony of life.

And according to his understanding of the world consciousness, according to the other person's urinary character, there are eight. 9 he will become o, originally was held down 啪. 啪. 啪 he is enough to be wronged, and now have to conceive and have children, That is simply not good for the whole person!

[Now you have no choice, so host an adult, now you have the right to refuse. 】 001 knows what Lin Zizhen is entangled, so it will only be blocked when Lin Zijun chooses to unlock.

"No, unlock!" Although he said that he has no good feelings for the world of abo, but he does not choose between the wonderful world and the whole white lotus, he still chooses the whole white lotus!

And the next world needs 啪.啪.啪 will be pregnant, but he can not!

Not about, we are not about!

After hearing the words of Lin Zikai, 001 immediately unlocked the icon and exchanged points for a bottle of "love", and then a sweet smell slowly spread out in this space.

For a moment, the python and white scent that smelled this smell felt that something was wrong, and the feeling of being hot was obviously estrus!

This is impossible!