Chapter 120: 9.12, 彪悍 白 white lotus

Start from the beginning

The strength of Lin Zikai?

He didn't want to admit it before, but now... even if he doesn't want to admit it, he can't change the reality, so looking at the giant, he nodded.

"Since, this way, you have to give me some preparation time, at least I need time." It seems that now that with the help of the day, all things will get twice the result with half the effort, but the same is dangerous, don't forget, The alien is itself a strong hungry, and it is not a simple matter to control it.

In this case, if Bai Qi was originally to ruin, he would be pushed back by the shackles. He knew that the other party said that there was nothing wrong with it.

If he used to look down on the orcs in the past, after going through today's events, he was finally looked at by those people.

Although they are not willing to admit, the combat power of the orcs is indeed stronger than him. It is impossible for him to win over the orcs, at least physically.

Otherwise, the heart can't be so troubled by him.

However, a few years is really a good day. When he feels helpless, someone comes out to help him. So, is the lucky person still him?

"Well, you said a time, I try to cooperate with you." As long as you can get a little sister, why not cooperate with these people!

Hearing the other party's answer, the serpent-like orc almost laughed out. Since he got such an answer, he was satisfied that he was hungry to prevent being discovered. He decided to leave now.

"You can rest assured that what we promise will be done, we will help you to get rid of you. Similarly, you must keep your promise and leave with us." In fact, they did not want this day at all. Just besides him, wanting to find a breakthrough in the Ite tribe is simply an idiot.

But now that it is completely different after having Bei Bai, this person is simply their hope.

"Thank you, thank you, we set the time after the Beast Festival, you are careful that I will leave first." The people of the Yit tribe are very sensitive. I feel that it has been here for so long, maybe someone has already discovered it. His existence, in order to be successful, will go, he is still leaving now!

Bai Hao nodded and said nothing, but as he said, he is 100% supportive of this action.

So once there is time, he will feel the presence in front of Lin Zikai. He wants Lin Ziqi to get used to his existence, so don't be too struggling when he is taken out of the tribe that day.

"001, do you say that Bai Hao is now calculating what I am in my heart?" Now the look of Bai Yu is too calm. In the past few days, he has done nothing but brushed the presence in front of her. This is really not. The person who meets this white person is set!

[These things don't know the system, but I know that you'd better be careful about that whiteness, but he's the kind of candy that can't be torn off once it's touched. 】 Now if you are not worried about what would be a bad impression on the world after the death of Bai Yu, it is estimated that 001 has already solved the problem.

"Reassure, I have to put a sense of proportion, he can only brush the sense of existence, as long as I do not accept the righteousness, he can force me to be my friend?" Becoming a friend is something you want, is it true? Can not be forced.

After hearing the words of Lin Zikai, although 001 is still not very reassuring, there is no other way.

However, he still believes in the professional qualities of the host adult. After all, his host adult character has not failed so much, so how can my host adult be defeated by a small white lotus!