Chapter 119: 9.11, 彪悍 白 white lotus

Start from the beginning

The biggest role of the female is to give birth. If the white **** is only able to lie in bed, then it is estimated that his trueending must be ruined. Therefore, after giving a lesson to Bai Hao, Lin Zikai still saved his life.

At this time, Bai Hao simply did not know what people behind him were thinking. His only thought was to directly cut off the neck of this herbivore, and then let the people in the tribe know who is the first warrior in the tribe.

That's right, the first warrior.

The time to come to this world is not short. Although the day is not fully integrated into the world, there are still many things about the world. For example, the most powerful person in the tribe is the first warrior of the Horde.

The first warrior of this tribe was the silver wolf called the spotted beggar.

It is said that his combat power can simultaneously fight more than five adult males.

The strength of Lin Zikai is closely followed. If it is not because the female is naturally weaker than the male, even if the alien is no exception, I am afraid that the first warrior will not be a spot, but Lin Zikai.

In fact, from the beginning, I was holding these people who wanted to provoke two people, but what he did not expect was that the two people did not care about these things at all.

The patriarch is not saying that the orcs are very concerned about these things, why these two people do not care at all.

But now it seems that the original plan to go bankrupt has nothing to do with it.

Although I don't know the true strength of these two people, but the herbivores have always been hunting with a large group of people. It is estimated that the combat effectiveness is not very good. In this case, after he becomes the first warrior, he must be good. Shame and shame the two men.

By then, Xiaoxiao will know who is the right choice.

However, what Bai Hao didn't think was that when he had not yet started, the other party had discovered his existence, and a pair of big eyes stared at the white sly, as if he had any move, the other party would fall into the wild. Escape the same.

Of course, this is just a white-minded idea. The people around me know that now the piercing beast is obviously irritated and ready to attack.

When Lin Zizhen saw this scene, he couldn't help but sigh. Is this person having a problem with his brain? Those orcs are not, after all, they have not lived in modern society, and their minds are very simple, so there will be nothing when hunting. plan.

But the day is not the same, you say that you are a modern person, and when you are hunting, you actually bring murderous.

Obviously, I am telling each other that I am a hunter. I am killing you. If you don't want to die, kill me!

How can modern mentality appear in modern society?

Does he think that he is the man in the fantasy novel, and the spirit of the king is open, and the city of all things is instantaneous.

"Quickly avoid, the beast must attack!" Looking at the white stork still stupidly standing there, everyone was anxious, although the impression of this female is not good, but the male instinct makes them unable to I watched the female and died so easily.

Of course, everyone is kind, but it is not necessarily that the day will be believed.

Whether he has not hunted, how could he not know the animal's alertness.

attack?

Just kidding, when the person is found, the animal's first reaction will be to escape, especially this, the animal is a herbivore, it will be even more so.