Chapter 112: 9.04, 彪悍 白 white lotus

Start from the beginning

"Trouble you up." Finally, after for a long time, I found that I couldn't bear to endure the forest. In addition to the sound, the people who fell on him were taken aback, and even rolled up and hurryed to get up.

Lin Zikai took the opportunity to take the opportunity to take a look at the body that was bitterly hurt and found that he had no problem. He finally let go of his heart. He was really afraid that he would just cut off his spine immediately.

Shaking his ears, Lin Zizhen is ready to leave, this is the conditional reflection he saw the white lotus.

Just did not think that this time suddenly came the voice of 001, [system task, help white lotus to stay in the tribe, mission rewards, get the world's main line development. 】

Lin Zikai: Oh, he doesn't want to be in contact with this snake disease at all?

Now, Lin Zi, who is depressed, doesn't know that when the white lotus saw him, the other's eyes lit up, as if they had seen something.

"You... hello." Looking at the cat's ears on the head of the forest, white, that is, the white lotus opened his mouth, ready to scream, and then remembered that the other party just seemed to say something, the language exchange between them should not be anything. problem.

"Hello." Lin Zikai nodded his face with a super-cold pride. No one like this would like it.

But the white eyes are brighter.

Like, it really seems that whether it is the ear on the head or the temper, it is like a cat.

There is a secret in the white-haired smashing of the force, that is, he likes cats. He likes any kind of cat, especially after watching "The Cat's Reward", he believes that there will definitely be talking in the world. Cats, maybe there will be cats that become human.

Now, the image of Lin Zikai is completely in line with the imagination of Bai Yu. This is a cat-ear boy!

In fact, if Lin Zizhen is a cat, there is no mistake. After all, even a leopard cat can be regarded as a feline.

"That, I can, can you ask your name?" Looking at the other side's proud look, Bai Hao wants to pounce on it, but he is worried that he is too close and scared away. Cat.

"Oh." After accepting the task, the forest fell and didn't think about escaping again. "Who are you, who are you, why are you here?"

After telling his name, Lin Zizhen asked a lot of questions.

"Hey, my name is Bai Yu," I heard the other person asking who I am. Bai Hao is very happy. He thinks that the other person likes himself too, but think about it, this possibility is still very small, and some people are frustrated." I don't know why I am here, I woke up after I slept and fell here."

The implication is that he is now a homeless person. Now Bai Hao has made up his mind to rely on this cat-ear boy. The ideals of so many years have finally come true. Of course, he must closely follow each other. !

After hearing the other party's words, Lin Zikai frowned and frowned. Then he said, "Let's go back with me first, let the patriarch send you home tomorrow."

After saying this, regardless of whether the other party agreed to disagree, he turned and walked toward the tribe.

auzw.com

However, will Bai Bai disagree?

Of course not!

Just now he was still thinking about how he could rely on this cat-ear boy. Now his wish is fulfilled. He is now getting the favor of heaven!