Chapter 112: 9.04, 彪悍 白 white lotus

Start from the beginning

Looking at Linzi's weird expression, 001 naturally knows what he is thinking. Of course, if it's just a fighting force, it's naturally impossible to be a white lotus, but don't forget that he just used a modifier, come, please It reads "Qi-葩" together!

[If it is only a fighting force, it is naturally impossible to be a white lotus. It is only the miracle of the fighting power that believes that everyone in this world is equal. I believe that this world is full of love. 】

Upon hearing this, Lin Zikai clearly felt that he had a "crossroads" on his forehead. Was it the Virgin of the fighting power?

This is not as good as that!

[However, if you are the host, why are you finished? If this is the end, you can't use the word 奇葩, at most, it's a Madonna, but the most important part of this white lotus is her idea - people People are equal to me, the world is full of love, and love is for me. 】

Lin Zikai: Hey, this is where the snake disease is, can you throw it out! ?

[So, the world consciousness wants to shut out this kind of creature that should not exist, but there seems to be some kind of power on him, so that the world consciousness can't refuse, so I found me, I hope the host can make this white. Lotus expulsion, or take other measures once and for all, forever. 】

In fact, Lin Zikai is not the first time to come to the task of the world. In order to protect himself, the world consciousness has forcibly reawakened twice before sending the former actor to the event, but no one can complete the task. Even the last quest will be influenced by this white lotus, in order to voluntarily stay in this world.

Lin Zikai is the third person to come to the world to complete the task. The reason why the world consciousness chooses him is because his resistance to white lotus is stronger than that of other quests. The second is Because of his "performance", this almost 100% completion rate is almost the first person in the industry.

"So, just let the snake disease disappear?" The second is a disease, no cure!

In particular, like this one in the second, it must be cured. Otherwise, I don't know what the world will be like!

[There is nothing wrong with this theory, but the white lotus is indeed a bit strange, please be careful with the host. 】 Although I did not really see the white lotus, but listening to the narrative of the world consciousness 001 can feel that the white lotus seems to be somewhat abnormal, and it is still unusual.

So in order to host the safety of adults, it is good to remind you.

"I know, I will be careful." It is not in any world that the woods have not seen the destruction of the white lotus. The person who has the white lotus aura, if you want to, can make the whole world seven or eight. Chaos.

[White Lotus countdown, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 landing! 】

When Lin Zikai still didn't understand what it meant, a black shadow fell from the sky. When Lin Zizhen was unprepared, he was squatting on him. Fortunately, he is an orc in this world. Otherwise, it is estimated that the body will now be scattered.

"It hurts..." The person who fell on Lin Zikai gave a sigh of almost sighing and sighing, and then the body moved, as if it had been injured, and then did not move again.

And he doesn't want to move the forest. He is not willing. The person who is being crushed now is him. This person does not move him. Although he said that the other party is not particularly heavy, but the pressure is still uncomfortable on his body, and the most important thing is that Lin Zikai's cleanliness is very serious, and it is difficult to endure physical contact with others except his own lover and relatives.