Chapter 108: 8.18END, reborn scorpion white lotus

Start from the beginning

Then, his voice fell in the ears of all people. "Although ten years later, I still want to say, brother, I am back."

This man is really surprised, although he wants the other person to be one of them must be Bai Luofei, but did not expect that another person actually Lin Biao, but even more unexpected is that this person turned out to be Lin Biao's younger brother.

Just when he hadn't answered yet, Lin Zikai had already appeared on the wall, standing in front of Lin Biao, revealing a big smile. "Brother, I am back."

Looking at the smiling person, Lin Biao had all swallowed back when he wanted to say it. He could only look at the person in front of him and watch his smiling face. The whole person still had a sense of unreality.

"Little?" Finally, Lin Biao seems to have returned to God, looking at the people in front of him, with a smile on his face.

It's just that he hasn't laughed for a long time. His face is smiling, but his smile is a bit distorted.

"Well, brother, I am coming back, I will pick you up, come back to the city with me." A city may be a good place, but in the eyes of Lin Zikai, it is completely inferior to the city.

Because there is a zombie base camp, no one has ever been there, but in fact, there is a real paradise.

"Well, no matter where you go, you will go with you." The difference of ten years has made Lin Biao suffer enough of Acacia. Now, as long as he can be with Xiao Xiao, it is already a great happiness.

After negotiating with Lin Biao, Lin Zikai slowly walked to Bai Luofei's side. "White classmate, I haven't seen you for a long time. Are you still good in this decade?"

The current Linzi晟 looks like an ancient gentleman, gentle and elegant, with a warm heart on his face, and people can't help but feel full of good feelings.

It's just that the **** erect but with some kind of evil feeling, people dare not look at each other.

"I... I am very good." Looking at the forest, Bai Luofei suddenly felt a little scary. I don't know why. He looked at Lin Ziwei and felt terrible.

"Speaking of it, we haven't seen it for ten years." Seriously watching Bai Luofei, Lin Zikai casually licked his long hair, then said faintly, "I don't know the time of this decade." In the past, did you remember what it was like to grasp the zombie group in the past."

No matter whether Bai Luofei remembers it or not, now he has to ask for a fairness for himself!

In these years, he has punished the world consciousness that he has nothing to look for, and it is time to solve Bailuofei.

"No, Lin, you listen to me, it's not me, I haven't done anything. How can I have a lot of space power, how can I..."

Bai Luofei's tone is somewhat wronged. He said that this is impossible. Is it really impossible for these things to happen?

Lin Zikai shook his head and then chuckled. "Are you really a space power?" Looking at Bai Luofei, who is still obsessed with it, he raised his eyebrows and looked at him. "Look at the space you are now." Still playing it?"

How can he make things that he might not know, and he really didn't think that the space he made was actually ten years' time, and now he's not able to use it. I expected it.

"You, what do you mean?" Bai Luofei looked at Lin Zikai and then seemed to react. He rushed to open his own space, but the next moment he stopped, because the space disappeared, how could this be...

"I don't understand yet, that pendant is just a practical gadget." Indeed, and this little gadget was made by Lin Zikai himself, in order to give Bai Luofei a small surprise.