Chapter 107: 8.17, reborn scorpion white lotus

Start from the beginning

Now that Lin Zikai is not here, I don't know what Bai Luofei's body is. If he knows, he will definitely say that some people have no way to know what to do. It's a life that can be separated from the use of the body for life. Bai Luofei stepped into it again.

Is it really difficult for him to be able to trade the true feelings for the end of the world?

Anyway, Lin Zizhen will never believe this kind of thing.

"Now all the information of Bai Luofei is collected, and everything will come back later." Lin Biao combined his eyes and then said faintly, "Lin Bo, I know what you want to say, but I believe that Xiaoxiao will definitely Come back."

In this life, Xiao Xiao's promise to him has never been compromised. Since he said he will come back, he will definitely come back. It's only ten years. He will continue to wait!

Looking at Lin Biao like this, Lin Bo originally swallowed back all the words he wanted to say, or did not say it, now the young master can be so calm because he believes that the young master can come back, but if this last hope is shattered...

He really doesn't know what the young master will do.

On the other hand, when Lin Biao was investigating Bai Luofei, Bai Luofei was also investigating Lin Biao's business.

He did not expect that even after ten years, this person was still waiting for Lin Zikai to come back. At that time, Lin Zikai was bitten by the zombies, and he must have become a zombie. The idiot even believed that Lin Zizhen could really come back?

It's stupid!

"Why, still caring about Lin Biao?" The man behind him looked at Bai Luofei's eyes with disdain, but the voice was gentle and affectionate. "You always pay attention to another person, but I will be jealous."

The man's words did not seem to impress Bai Luofei. He only listened to him and laughed. "Don't say these words, do you think I will believe it? Don't think that I don't know that you have a lot of love outside. People."

Although Bai Luofei said this, but the tone of voice has a sense of superiority, after all, he is the only person who brought home this person, naturally stronger than those who love. People!

"How do you compare yourself to those people? You also know that those people are just some playthings that are raised outside. I am only true to you." The man's lips have the following every time on his back neck. Gently kissed.

When Bai Luofei was ready to ridicule another sentence, a knock on the door sounded outside. A young man pushed in the door and looked at Bai Luofei's deep man. He respectfully said, "Young master, the master said something is wrong. You, let you go past."

"I know, you are here to accompany Luo Fei." After saying this, the man apologized to Bailuo. "Baby, Dad is looking for me now, I will come back soon."

Looking at him like that, Bai Luofei waved his hand and was impatient with his tone. "Hurry and go, don't bother me."

After saying this, I looked at the teenager standing not far away.

This man is not good, he can't say it, but he knows his mind very well. The appearance of the boy is like a forester. If it is not too different, it is estimated that he will regard this person as a forest.

Of course, the man knew that the appearance of this boy was similar to that of Lin Zikai. He did not think that he would use Lin to recruit Lin Biao. It was a pity that he was seen through Lin Biao at a glance and almost killed the boy.

After the men walked out of the body, all the gentleness of the body disappeared, and the rest of the cold ridicule and disdain.

That Bai Luofei really took himself too seriously. If it wasn't because he knew something about the end of the world, he wouldn't really look at it.