Chapter 106: 8.16, reborn scorpion white lotus

Začít od začátku

Bai Luofei didn't know what was in the mind of the people present, but even if he knew the estimate, he wouldn't care. The thoughts of those people are not important at all, as long as Lin Biao can protect him in the future.

What he didn't think was that after he took another step forward, Lin Biao's body actually murdered his murderousness, and he even said coldly, "Roll!"

Just in the dream, he finally saw Xiaoyan. The result was not awakened by this person with Xiaoyan's two sentences. If it wasn't because he got a small donkey from Sun Yuanyao today, it is estimated that he is now Can directly kill this Bai Luofei!

What I did not expect was that this person did not open his eyes so much. He did not know that he was not happy when he saw him.

"Linda, I don't mean anything else. I just want to comfort and comfort you. I know that Lin's death is a big blow to you..."

"Roll, Xiaoyan is not dead, then Xiaoxiao is dead, I will kill you!" Lin Biao is not joking, although now he seems to have no problem, but in fact his nerves are now very stretched. Tight, as long as you receive some stimulation, it is very likely that the whole person will collapse.

And what he can't mention in his heart now is Lin Biao's "death."

"Linda brother, now is the end of the world, why do you still refuse to face the reality, even if Lin Biao is not dead, he has become a zombie, do you want to bring a zombie back?" The danger of zombies is now Everyone already knows, he thought that he would let Lin Biao die.

Unexpectedly, his remarks were just a mocking smile of Lin Biao. "If it wasn't for Xiao Xiao who left, would you let him leave him as a zombie?"

Although Lin Biao's tone is faint, the people present can feel the strong feelings behind this sentence.

Even if it becomes a zombie, I will not let go of it. Even if I kill, I will raise you. If one day, you become a different kind of world, please turn me into the same existence as you, at least That world will not be alone.

In this case, Lin Biao did not say anything, but everyone could feel it.

However, Bai Luofei has a sullen face, and he can only escape from the wild. Although he is not willing, he also knows that it is impossible to replace Lin Zikai as a "treasure" for this team. He does not understand the forest. There is something better than yourself in addition to the lightning abilities.

There is no good character in him, and he does not know him in the last days. If it is not because of himself, now these people may have been out of the group for a long time. Now they should be loved by everyone. The people who are sought after by all of them should obviously be him!

After a night of repairs, Lin Biao's state seemed to be much better. There was no depression yesterday, but the whole person seemed to be in danger.

"The young master..." Looking at Lin Biao, Lin Bo didn't know what to say. It is estimated that the young master may have been like this before the young master will come.

"Linbo, I am fine, I will not have anything, I have to wait for Xiaoxi to come." Looking at Lin Bo, Lin Biao revealed a smile that was not a smile, perhaps only when mentioning Lin Zikai Only slightly ease his expression a little bit.

Xiao Yan, Xiao Yan, and Xiao Yan, isn't Lin Biao alone in Lin's heart?

Really mad!

However, although Bai Luofei was very angry, he still prepared a lot of ingredients to prepare for breakfast. Now Lin Zizhen disappeared and disappeared. In order to let Lin Biao feel grateful to him, he was prepared to sacrifice.