Chapter 104: 8.14, reborn scorpion white lotus

Start from the beginning

Lin Biao looked around and found that everything was the same as that of Lin Zikai. Indeed, there is almost nothing left here. This is totally unreasonable!

If it was the place where Bai Luofei led the way, although there are large supermarkets or stores in those places, but in some more remote places, it is not impossible to have a lot of materials in that place, but here is to go to y The only way for the county to pass, if there are so many things here, then there is bound to be any unknown danger!

"Small, you should be careful, no matter what is here, we must go out safely!" Now Lin Biao understands that it is completely impossible for Lin Zi to leave alone, so he will not waste time saying these. The words, what he has to do now is to let two people leave safely!

"I know, brother, you have to be careful." Lin Ziwei looked carefully around, there was no way to find out if there was any dangerous thing here, and suddenly made him annoyed.

It seems that with the experience of one world after another, his power is increasing, and the dangers in various worlds have become more and more hidden, so that Lin Zi can not help but start to be impatient.

"001, what is going on here, what is the danger?" Lin Zikai could not help but ask 001.

[Challenge the task to open, destroy the evolutionary zombies, the character will succeed in the spiritual ability, and the failure ability will be closed for 720 hours. 】 After the forest fell, the sound of 001 suddenly rang, and what it said made Lin Zizhen the whole person is not good.

What kind of ghost is this sudden challenge task, and how come there are evolutionary zombies here?

Lin Zikai said the question in his heart, 001 immediately gave him the answer.

[Host adult, do you know what is it? 】 Of course, for the question of Lin Zikai, 001 did not answer immediately, but asked such a question and let Lin Zi bow.

"It is to put different poisonous insects in a jar and let them swallow each other. What is the last one?" Lin Ziyi said a little, but he said something he knew.

[Yes, this is what he said,] 001 there came a positive answer, and then began to explain the problem here. [At the beginning of the last days, a promotion was being held here. When the last days came, most people became The zombies. 】

[The last escaping person initiated emergency measures, trapping all the zombies and the few remaining people here, and the zombies devour each other to produce evolutionary zombies. 001 In a few words, the cause and effect of the evolutionary zombies will be clearly explained, but Lin Zikai feels that there is still something wrong.

After the day, I want to understand where the problem is.

It's too clean, clean as it was before the end of the world. If the zombies here have swallowed each other as described in 001, then the **** splash should have been so long, not so clean.

[The idea of the host adult is not wrong, but the zombies that evolved here are quite special. The zombies here evolved into intelligent zombies. The wisdom zombies that are made are the zombies with the wisdom of mankind.

Although I don't know how much the zombies here can evolve, one thing is certain, the zombies here have at least knowed to clean them up and wait for the prey to come.

"Where is the wisdom zombie? What is the power?" Lin Zikai asked the most concerned question in his heart. Now that there is a wisdom zombie, the next person's task will be much harder, although now the forest I don't want to complete the challenge task at all.

But he sadly reminded that the challenge task is to force the task, once activated, it must be completed, if not completed, it will be treated as failure.