Chapter 94: 8.04, reborn scorpion white lotus

Начните с самого начала

He remembered very clearly that day, the sky was blue, the weather was very good, just in the autumn weather, a breeze brought a rare refreshing, all this is so beautiful, but for him, this is all suffering. Starting point.

On that day, his father sold him to these people in order to get rid of the huge debts. Then he was sent to the nightclub and became a teenager.

However, in fact, it is just to accompany the wine, those people just want to use his body to pay off the debt owed by the father.

At the beginning, he couldn't resist, but he couldn't resist. Gradually he got used to this kind of life and found that there was no bad thing at all. At least he could eat and eat without worry. However, when he accepted his life, the end of the world came.

At that moment, he really thought that the nightmare was coming to an end, but the father once again found him, and then he once again began to exchange his body for survival, until he met the two people.

But in the end, the two people also betrayed him!

What I didn't think was that he died at the mouth of the zombies at the last moment, but the next moment he found himself woke up in the messy rental room.

No one knows how excited he was at the time. He understood that all this must be an opportunity for God to give him a revenge against him. Whether it is the father or the two, they owe him. In this life, he will let them return. !

[Host adult, received a reminder, this mission is ... hero to save the United States. 】 After saying this, 001 directly licks his face, it does not want to see the expression of the host adult at all, but he can imagine that the expression of the host adult must be very embarrassing.

Yes, Lin Zikai's expression is not really good now. Now he doesn't want to deal with this person who may be white lotus. However, when he is really ready to leave, he has received such a pit. Mission!

"Can I give up this task?" If you can give up, now Lin Zikai will definitely turn away without hesitation, even if he is punished!

[Sorry to host the adults, this time the task is to force the task, that is, if you do not complete the task, in this world, you will not get the direction of the world main line. 】 Now 001 does not know what to say, why is it a task like this pit?

Lin Zikai calculated for a long time in his heart, and finally chose to compromise. There is no way. If you really don't know the future development, it may affect the completion of the task.

"Well, boy, let's go, look for you now, as long as you find someone, we will let you go." Although it is definitely a treasure to know that Bai Luofei's appearance is in the nightclub, since they are only loan sharks, then In some things, there is some integrity.

[Host adult, this is the last chance, if you are not faster, the task will be judged to fail! 】 Now 001 is really anxious, especially now that Lin Zikai is still so unhurried, does he not know that the mission will really fail?

In the heart, I sighed again and again, and Lin Ziyu walked out slowly. He knew that even if he was not willing to do so at this time, he would save this person.

Just when a group of people wanted to leave, suddenly it was found that someone stood in the mouth of the alley, and suddenly everyone's face was ugly. This person appeared so blatantly, I am afraid he just heard it.

Hey, just be brave, only the **** people are really annoying!

"This little brother, please let you let you, things here have nothing to do with you, don't look for yourself!" Yang Ge's voice was not ugly at first, but the more indifferent it was, the more people could not help A trip.