Chapter 94: 8.04, reborn scorpion white lotus

Start from the beginning

These words seem to have some drama, but they have attracted the attention of 001. After so many worlds, the host adult is not a person without eyesight. Now that I have said this, ten to eight.

In this case, 001 can not be ignored, after all, it is a host of adults, but now it is very weak.

"Yang... Yang Ge," the boy who was called Bai Luofei trembled. He shook and looked at the man in front of him. His heart was full of regrets. He knew that he would be hit here today. He will not go this way when he dies. "I, I really don't have any money. Dad took the money away, and didn't leave a point."

Now, Bai Luofei has nothing to do with the father who is not a weapon. In addition to his anger, he is now living in such a difficult situation. It is not because he borrowed the loan shark and left.

"Kid, don't play this with us, the father's debt is justified," the man who was called Yang Ge was so deceived. Listening to his words, he was cold. "No money, it doesn't matter, look at your little boy." For the tender meat, go to the nightclub 'work' for a few days, the money will be considered as you are still on, you see... how?"

What is the work of the so-called nightclub, how Bai Lufei may not know, he looked pale at the other side, Yu Guang looked around, seems to be looking for an exit that can escape, but unfortunately, there are many people around, With his small body, it is not difficult to leave.

"No, I won't go!" This is the first time Bai Luofei rebelled. Although his heart is full of fear, he still chooses to refuse. He will never do mb. He will never let his life be re-enacted. Destroy!

"Don't go?" The man named Yang Ge smiled coldly. "When did you give your dad a guarantee, I can't say it now, is it late??"

When he heard the other person's words, Bai Luofei's face was pale, and this time he remembered the cause of the incident.

Yes, Yang Ge said that there is nothing wrong with it. When Dad was able to owe such a high debt, it was because he chose to bear it, but now he is not willing to bear it. Why should he abandon his own person for one choice and destroy it? Lose your life! ?

"Yang Ge, I know where my dad is, as long as you let me go, I will tell you." As a father, he is so ruthless, then he still needs something to be meaningful! ?

Yang Ge picked up his eyebrows after hearing this, and always felt that something was wrong. This kid has always been loyal to his relatives. He will now betray his relatives, and there will be no swindles!

Thinking of this, Yang Ge "suddenly realized", it is estimated that this Bai Luofei is ready to say an address to send them away, then run away, how can there be such a good thing!

"Well, we let you go when you say it, but..." Yang Ge's eyes turned around Bai Luofei's body and then sneered. "You have to go with us. Otherwise, who can guarantee? What are you talking about?"

This suddenly made Bai Luofei look pale, he chose to say everything is not to see the man, he can be sure, if he followed Yang Ge, then the last person in order to pay debts, there are eight. 9 will him Sold to this group of people.

He definitely never wants to experience the kind of desperate life again!

Yes, it is to experience it again. It is said that Bai Luofei is not an ordinary person. He is born again.

The father of the previous life also borrowed money from the loan and fled with money. He put all the debts on him. Although he went through a lot of things and he knew the whereabouts of his father, he kept silent until these people did not. Knowing where to get the news, I found the father's position.