Chapter 93: 8.03, reborn scorpion white lotus

Start from the beginning

What is bad about him now is the story about the world.

Until now, everything about the world has not been a clue. Lin Zikai's heart is still somewhat uneasy.

After so many worlds, except for the last world, he knows nothing, even his own identity has been forgotten. Every world knows the story of the world. It can be said that he is simply winning the game, as long as he avoids it. Those who have dangerous times can be sure that he will be able to complete his mission smoothly.

But now, in this world, apart from the end of the last three months, he can say that he knows nothing about everything. Now, if you want to know the information of this world, you must meet certain people, and the most pit. Yes, who is that person, what is the relationship with him, he is completely unclear.

"001, what tips can you give me about this world?" Since the arrival of this world, everything about 001 here has been stunned. If he does not ask clearly, 001 is not a word.

[System scanning...]

[Please host the second drawer on the right side of your desk. 】 I heard Lin Zikai ask again, 001 nodded with satisfaction, and then began to scan what can be used in the room.

When Lin Ziyu heard 001, he quickly climbed up from the bed and opened the drawer to see a small box. There was a pendant. The pendant was emerald green, but it was crystal clear and made the forest completely complete. I can't tell if this is made of something.

The only memory of this pendant Lin Zikai was that the grandmother gave him the pendant when he was seriously ill at the age of eight, telling him to take care of the pendant so that he would not get sick in the future.

Lin Lin's mother-in-law never believed in these things, but after Lin Biao got this pendant, the body turned out to be really much better. Although it seems to be delicate and weak, it will not be sick again.

"What is this?" After one world after another, although Lin Zikai could not retain the blood of those worlds, the soul was still affected and became sensitive. He felt it, and he clearly felt from this pendant. A special kind of fluctuation.

[This thing should be something of an alien galaxy,] 001's eyes became transparent, staring at the pendant and analyzing what it was. After half a sigh, it almost screamed. [This thing should be a zombie virus. Source of matter! 】

"You said this is the culprit leading to the end of the world?" Looking at the little pendant, Lin Zikai's mouth could not help but pumping it. Is this thing the culprit of the last days?

auzw.com

[No, the host adult you understand is wrong, in fact, the end of the world is not a real destruction, but a major screening of the world for all living things. 】 For the host's "ignorance" 001 means very helpless, so I want to give Lin Ziyi a good knowledge.

[The end of the world does not exist to destroy human beings, but to allow humans to evolve into higher creatures, whether they are abilities or zombies, in fact, it is just two different directions of evolution, and ultimately the same path, no matter the power. They are still zombies, and only if they have the most powerful can survive, and then live together in peace. 】

Hearing the last sentence of peaceful coexistence, Lin Biao shook his head and looked at a lot of end-time novels. He had never seen a final human being able to coexist peacefully with zombies.

It is not that humans annihilate all the zombies, that is, the zombies evolved the same wisdom as human beings, and then rely on the powerful flesh, body and combat power to completely turn human beings into slaves of zombies.