Chapter 92: 8.02, reborn scorpion white lotus

Start from the beginning

This move made Lin Biao laugh and laugh, but also felt heartache.

That is, from that time, Lin Biao admitted the existence of this younger brother.

"Small, do you hate big brother?" Looking at his brother who was still careful, Lin Biao couldn't have the way to reunite this man with the little tail that had been stuck behind him.

Seems to feel the sadness in the other party's words, Lin Ziyi looked at Lin Biao, hesitated and shook his head.

Seeing that his brother was shaking his head, Lin Biao finally breathed a sigh of relief. No matter what, as long as the younger brother does not hate himself, the other problems can be slowly compensated by time.

Thinking of this, Lin Biao extended his big hand on the top of Lin Zikai's head. Although he felt the other party's moment of shrinking, he did not remove his hand, but gently opened it twice after his head was released. Then I started the car and I was silent all the way.

auzw.com

After being attacked by the other party, Lin Zikai was completely stupid. He knew that Lin Biao was actually very concerned about the original owner, but he did not think that Lin Biao really had the courage to lick his head.

but......

Really warm.

He is the eldest son of the family, the expectation of his parents, the worship of his sister, so that he has to shoulder all his responsibilities on his shoulders. Everyone sees his "powerfulness". No one can ever see his exhaustion. .

Now, when facing Lin Biao, "he has a brother who is loved by his brother. Love," he can't help but quietly evoke his mouth, this feeling seems to be not bad.

001: Hosting adults, please don't hesitate. Fall!

The Lin Biao sitting next to him quietly drove the car, but Yu Guang had been falling on him. The sneak peek of Lin Biao's mouth was naturally not let go.

Lin Biao suddenly felt that Xiao Yu and his relationship were so unfamiliar because of his hesitation?

While driving the car, while calculating the "100 kinds of postures where the brothers love each other", Lin Biao thinks that as long as he remedies well, maybe the "small tail" will still come back.

After returning home, Lin Zikai found that the family had already prepared dinner, and most of them were blood-filled things. It is estimated that Lin Biao gave everything before leaving home.

The warmth in my heart has increased a bit, and there is even a strange feeling of "having a brother who loves himself and loves himself."

"Little Master, this is the big and the young specially let the kitchen prepare, the young master is not good enough to make up, you do not know, the young master knows that you fainted and almost rushed directly into the school, if not because ......"

"Lin Bo!" When he heard the words of the old housekeeper, Lin Biao quickly let the other party hear the sound. He thought that he should do all this. He didn't need to know Xiao, and he didn't need any psychological burden.

Seeing the relationship between the two brothers, Lin Bo could not help but sigh. Hey, the young master has done so many things, but he refuses to tell the young master. So, when will the relationship between the two men ease?

"Linbo, I understand." Looking at Lin Bo, Lin Ziwei carefully looked at Lin Biao, biting his lips and hesitating for a long time, taking a small step toward Lin Biao, although the whole person still looks a little wary. However, in any case, I have already begun to take the initiative to approach Lin Biao.