Chapter 92: 8.02, reborn scorpion white lotus

Start from the beginning

After Lin Biao saw his brother's "change", he was almost ecstatic. Although he did not know what changed his brother, it was a good thing for him to be close to him.

For so many years, Lin Biao has been a loyalty to the Lin family as a cow. Of course, there is the kindness of Lin's father and mother, but more because of this younger brother.

At the beginning of his adoption, Lin's father Lin did not deceive him. He clearly stated their purpose. Although he was adopted and cultivated, their sons would only have one person.

At that time, he actually hated it. Why did he not give him a trace of warmth after adopting him, but he also understood that Lin's parents could abandon him. As an outsider, they did nothing wrong, and they also gave him rich. Life and higher education that was completely unimaginable before.

Therefore, he is more grateful to the two people, as for that little resentment has long been suppressed by this gratitude.

However, because of this, Lin Biao does not have any sense of belonging to the Lin family. Although the Lin family seems to be very kind, but more is to pay for it.

Originally, he thought that his life would be like this, and one person changed all his thoughts.

That is Lin Biao.

When he was adopted, Lin Biao was only a little over a year old, but because he was in poor health, he was always accompanied by a doctor. Until he was five years old, he was able to live a life similar to that of ordinary people, but he still had to do it once a week. Periodic inspection.

Lin Biao doesn't like this younger brother. He should say that he doesn't like anything fragile. He doesn't like people or things.

I don't know why, he doesn't like Lin Biao, but Lin Biao seems to like him very much. As long as he is at home, no matter where he goes, Lin Biao will be like a small tail behind him.

Finally, one day when Lin Biao was entangled, he couldn't help but want to give him a lesson when he followed him again. After all, Lin Biao was only 11 or 2 years old and he was still a child. There is no stability at the moment.

That day, when Lin Biao went out, he found the little tail behind him. In the usual time, he did not send the person back, or compromised to bring people around, and that day he deliberately pretended not to see. And after walking a short distance, directly smashed the tail behind him.

Because this section of Lin Lin is very familiar, so I should not get lost, so Lin Biao will do his own thing with peace of mind. He did not want to lose Lin Biao, just want to let this little tail not follow himself. .

Lin Biao is still a child. Looking at the Lin family, he is always happy. His young mind always feels stinging. Since he refuses to give him the same warmth, don't always be around him to stimulate him. !

What Lin Biao didn't think was that when he finished the matter and went home, the Lin family was in a state of chaos. At this time, he realized that Lin Biao had not returned yet.

When Lin Biao was found back, the sky was already dark.

The person who found Lin Biao was Lin Biao, and the place where he found each other was the place where he took the other side off.

Looking at him coldly shrinking himself into a ball, his eyes are full of tears but still motionless when he is there, Lin Biao's anger came up, asked loudly why he refused to go home.

Lin Biao's answer made Lin Biao suddenly know what to say, because his answer was, "If I am gone, my brother will not find me."

In the evening, Lin Biao started a high fever because of the wind blowing outside for a day. On that day, all the people at home were punished. The only person who survived the disaster was Lin Biao, and the reason why he was not punished. Lin Biao even took his hand even if he was burnt, and told Lin Lin that if he bullied his brother, he would not infuse and burn himself.