Chapter 91: 8.01, reborn scorpion white lotus

Start from the beginning

[Charm: 10+3 (Task Reward)]

[Lucky: 10+1 (newbie package) +19 (task reward)]

[Intimacy: 3000]

[Special reward: character enhancement point x41, skill enhancement point x41, equipment strengthening stone x41, treasure map fragment x51, points turn 13 times. Do you use points to transfer to ten consecutive draws? 】

"No!" Although I know that there are good things in it, but ten items are regularly there are new items on the shelves. This time he saw that there is nothing he needs, so he naturally refuses.

[Detected that the host experience has exceeded the experience slot, is the host upgraded? 】

"Yes!"

[The current level of the host is: c level, the difficulty of the task increases, and the world content will not be given in advance. 】

Lin Zikai: Deception is too much!

"That is, in the next world, I don't know what the world I am in, what kind of people I will meet, or what kind of tasks I will accept. Are you sure I can complete the task?" Lin Zizhen is passively absent, but no one can do it!

[It is not a complete closure of the world content, but the ability to open a world script after you meet a specific person and complete a specific task. In other words, it depends on your luck.

This kind of answer makes Lin Ziyi want to beat people, but this is also a challenge, he will not be afraid.

"So, about the next world, is there anything that can be revealed?" Lin Zikai believes that if he does not ask anything, the system will not mention it.

[The only thing that can tell you is that the next world is the end of the world. 】 After saying this, 001 once again reminded that [in the end of the world is indispensable, it is recommended that the host adults choose to buy a portable space, as for the ability, after entering the world, the end of the world will be purchased according to the situation. 】

Lin Zikai thinks that 001 is also true. He has seen some end-time novels. If there is no material in the last days, people will easily die, and because the difficulty of the task increases, now he does not know what the main line of the world is. I don't even know when he entered the world.

Opened the system store, Lin Zikai discovered that the space provided in the original points mall is really not a general diversification.

From small to only one cubic to a few cubic meters, to the mustard, the whole space is a world, and now Lin Zikai really understands how extraordinary the system is.

Especially with the improvement of their own level, the difficulty of the task increases, and the rewards are more and more, the number of layers opened by the mall increases, and the things that can be exchanged are more and more outrageous.

Lin Zizhen even suspected that he would be able to directly redeem the ownership of a world when he arrived at the s level.

[Host owner, given that the world you are going to is the end of the world, there will be a lot of space items, so it is recommended that you redeem an intermediate space with a swallowing upgrade effect. 】

Although 001 doesn't know what it is going to face now, according to the information it has obtained before, there will always be some special space items about the end of the world. As a good system, be sure to be loyal to the host and save points. It is very necessary!

Linzi nodded and said that he had exchanged an intermediate space. The area of the space was not large, only about 20 square meters, but if all the food was stored, it would be enough for everyone to live for a long time.