Chapter 80: 7.03, proud cold white lotus

Start from the beginning

"Master." John knocked at the door respectfully outside the door, waiting for the person in the room to summon.

"Come in." Knowing who is outside the door, Iland also feels the other person's concern, so let the other party directly into the door, "What?"

"Master, did you really meet Father Brod today?" Although he asked this question, he did not have any doubts. There was only endless worry in his tone.

Ailand nodded and remembered that the man he saw that day would feel a headache. He had to stay away because he knew his identity. On the other hand, he couldn't help but be attracted because of the blood of the other person. Make him feel very tangled.

"Do you have any thoughts?" Looking at Eland's distraction, John was a little uneasy.

Although the owner looks a little young, but can survive from those people's hands at that time, how can the owner just look like the appearance, but now he feels that the owner is always a little absent-minded.

"It's not a matter of heart, just..." For John, Eland never needed to hide his thoughts. This person has been with him for thousands of years. For him, no one can cross John. This person is the most loyal in his heart.

"If you have any ideas, you can tell John, John will definitely solve it for you in the first place."

Looking at the master who is on the top, John's heart is very free to surrender.

There have been many people who speculated whether he had any other thoughts about his master. Only he knew that he did not, and did not dare. In his heart, the master should be high on him to let him look up forever. He is not qualified to adore.

Everyone has no descendants, and in fact, he is the descendant of the master, the only descendant.

The owner said that he does not need so many people around him. Only he is enough. So many people will only make him feel noisy, so he is only a descendant.

And if you let those people know that in order to get the supreme power, there will be countless people who want the master to increase their descendants.

Nowadays, the three generations of blood families have long since become extinct. There are not even four generations. The few people have long fallen asleep, and now the elders are after six generations, and the active blood family has reached ten. Five generations.

The blood family has long had no ability to walk in the sun, and the owner is able to walk under masculine because it is a second-generation blood group.

"Blood..." I remembered the sweet smell that made him feel out of control at that time. Ailand felt a little annoyed. He didn't have any self-control ability afterwards.

"Blood?" This answer made John somewhat surprised. What does the owner mean? Is it hungry?

"Well, that person's blood is very attractive to me. If he is not a leader in the bright forces, I am afraid I have already started." Ilande's words are a matter of heart, if it was not because the taboos were very important in the church. The character, he directly took people to Fort Collins.

This......

auzw.com

John didn't think of such an answer, because this is basically impossible!

If it is just an ordinary clergyman, there may be no problem, but even if the priest is in such a position, even that person must be sure to become a cardinal. Such a person should have a huge force in the body, even the blood is full. The power of light.

This has no effect on ordinary people, but it is fatal to the dark Dai people born in the dark.

The power of the light will make the blood family directly into the ashes, and the power is not much worse than the sun, even if the owner of the Eland can not control.