Chapter 80: 7.03, proud cold white lotus

Magsimula sa umpisa

So John went to find Salman after serving Ailand.

"You asked me what people we met today?" When he heard John's words, Salman gave a slight glimpse, and he did not understand what the other party's purpose was.

"Yes, I want to know what the unusual person the master and you have encountered today." If it was only the countess and some noble ladies, John did not feel that his master would be so a headache, since this headache, it must have appeared. What a very troublesome person.

"Is unusual people?" Salman immediately thought of Lance when he heard this question. "If you have encountered something unusual today, there is probably only Father Brod, and Father Brod is Adults seem to be very interested."

When Salman said the words of the adults, the body shook a little, and then looked at John did not say, could not help but relieved.

For him, the name of the adult is already his limit, he has no way to call a person to be the master!

If it is normal, John may still care about this person, but at this time, the obvious owner's mood is very bad, he has time to care about this person, directly ignore his adult.

"Fr. Brod? Lance Broad?" Speaking of Father Brod, this is the only person John can think of. If it is that person, he understands why the owner has a headache.

That person is indeed unable to move, the youngest priest, the person who is most likely to become the cardinal in recent times, the closest to the man of Sen.

No matter what point is it, if you really move this Lance Broad, it means that there is a formal battle between light and darkness.

"Yes, it is Lance Brod." Salman nodded affirmatively. He remembered that when he introduced himself to Ailand, he said his name.

"Well, I know, go on, and don't go out of the room tonight, otherwise something will happen, no one will take care of you." Before leaving, John said to Salman that he couldn't figure it out.

In fact, the entire Fort Collins only Salman did not know the owner and the identity of the Duolun that sent Salman that day, Salman just regarded them as big nobility.

Without knowing what, the master treated Salman as if he had encountered a fun toy and played a little bit.

Not telling the other person's identity, watching the other side struggle, John does not know when his owner has such a bad taste.

But one thing is certain is that when the owner is in a bad mood, he will definitely go hunting. If the little prey is very hit, it is estimated that the owner will not be merciful.

And Salman didn't understand the meaning of John's words at all, but still warned that he must remember that he should not go out at night.

if not......

He thought that he must not know what the consequences of the consequences are!

For John's warning, now Salman can't ignore it. After this period of "education" let him know that he is angering John's end.

In this world, the only person who can make John gentle is the only Ilander. He doesn't think he has the ability to let John open his face.

Now Salman hates his weakness in his heart. If he has the ability, he will not be bullied at all. No, perhaps it should be said that if the Harlan Empire is strong enough, he will not be like a gift. Send it to you.

There is no dignity and no personality. In the eyes of those people, he is a good thing now.

Here, Salman is in the endless resentment, and on the other side, John is still somewhat worried. After all, the Father Lance Brod represents the power of the light. Now, if you want to have a good relationship with the owner, is there anything? purpose?