Chapter 68: 6.09, good at camouflage white lotus

Start from the beginning

"Why hurt yourself?" Although he knew why, but he couldn't help but feel worried, he actually hurt himself!

"Well... don't want to..."

"Don't want? Don't want anything?" Listening to the sound of the dragon's ambiguity, Lin Ziyi wanted to push the person who honed his neck, but the next moment he felt a kind of damp heat, apparently just his neck was blinded by this person. One bite.

Pushing open the big man who spoiled on himself, and seeing the other person's eyes, he suddenly felt a feeling of worry, because now his eyes are not full of bloodshot eyes, and the eyes and restraint appear in the interlacing.

"Don't want to... um, touch people other than you." Don't want to see others, don't want to touch other people, even if you are really burned to death, you don't want to touch people other than you.

This kind of answer is expected, but it still makes Lin Zi's throat licking. Can this man remember him when he is controlled by drugs?

Looking at the person who looked at himself and then lowered his head and honed his neck, Lin Zi could not help but sigh. Now he can't tell who is eating and drinking, but this time, he is right. Your decision is willing.

Obviously, he is now almost unable to restrain himself, but he is only gently honing his neck, even if he is afraid of losing control, he will not dare to open his neckline.

"Hey, let me go." Gently patted the person who refused to let him go, and Lin Zizhen sounded with a smile.

Obviously, people who are gradually being controlled by the people are very reluctant, but after slowly hearing the words of Lin Zikai, they slowly loosened their hands. In fact, he also understands that if he does not let go of this time, he will May be unable to control his own **, regardless of what the other party will invade him.

However, what he could not think of was that he did not leave after releasing Lin Zikai. Instead, he stood by the bed, pulled off his belt and took off his coat, and his body shape followed his movements. Slowly elongated, it seems to be just a teenager, and now it looks like a fifteen or six years old.

In the book, it is recorded that the appearance of Bai Zi is already 15 years old and will be adult, and will not re-grow.

That is to say, now he is fully able to hold the person in front of his arms in his arms.

"Hey?" Although he knew what Lin Zikai was for, he still cautiously asked him. He was afraid that Lin Zizhen was not willing, but simply regarded himself as an antidote.

What he wants is not the joy of the night, but his life.

Looking at the people who are still cautious now, Lin Zi can't help but sigh in his heart. This is his lover, he is fond of him, and more is more petting.

Slowly at the bedside, walked to his side, Lin Ziyan gently fell a shallow kiss on his lips.

But this person is enough to ignite all the enthusiasm of this person in front of him. Afterwards, there are some things that Lin Zikai found that he could not control it at all...

When he woke up again, looking at the man who was holding himself hard, he really wanted to slap himself.

Oh, the stupid person is him, it is not a dragon!

Long Yu is a prince. He can know the things of Bai Zi. How can he not know what Bai Zi will accept after inheriting the true dragon? He is not willing to grow up during this time. This black-hearted guy forced him to grow up!

And he couldn't bear the trick of the other party for a moment!

Oh, it's really a good bitter!

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" Long Yan asked carefully, watching Lin Zikai's gaze with a look of fear.