Chapter 64: 6.05, good at camouflage white lotus

En başından başla

Originally thought that this Long Island is just a small island, but now it seems to be a land, and you can't see the edge at first glance.

"You are careful, now I hope that you can come back soon." Qing Guogong handed over the good things to Long Ao and Long Hao, two people with a tone of concern, I hope that two people can come back safely.

Long Hao listened very seriously, and expressed his gratitude after Qing Guogong said it, and Long Ao did not care to look at Qing Guogong, and even had all kinds of boredom in his eyes, so that Qing Guogong could not help but in his heart. Shake his head.

This foreign grandson is really unbearable. Now he really hopes that the people who finally come out with the white son are the seven princes, so the dragon map country may still have some hope. Otherwise, the dragon map country will die!

"Old country, we have to go first, take more care." In any case, this person can be regarded as the veteran of the three dynasties, Long Hao does not mind respecting this person.

"Thank you for the concern of the Seven Emperors, and I hope that the Seven Emperors will go all the way."

After a few people talked about it, Long Ao and Long Hao went to the island, and after arriving at Long Island, Long Hao heard the sound of Longao taunt.

"Seven emperors, don't forget, Qing Guogong is my grandfather, even if you are a foreigner, he will not help you, because you are just an outsider who has nothing to do with Luo!" After this, Long Ao turned proudly and was ready to leave.

Now Lin Zikai thinks that the name of Longao is really worthy of his name. It is obviously nothing but arrogant!

"Thank you for reminding the Emperor of the Prince." Long Hao's face still carries that kind of gentle smile. For Long Ao, this smile is exactly the same as ridicule. He looks at his heart and really wants to directly get this person. I am dead here, but he knows that it is not the time. The most important thing is to find the real dragon.

Hey, after he inherited the throne of his father, let the people who have made him faceless for many years pay the price!

Finally, Long Ao can no longer resist this anger, and leave the day and leave, hey, now they go to find the real dragon!

"It's stupid. If he followed us, it would have caused us some trouble." But now, not only can't cause trouble for them, maybe they can help them open the way.

Lin Zikai turned his head and stared at him as if he didn't understand what he had just said. He looked at the dragon with doubts.

"The white eyes are always turning when looking at us. Obviously, I want to make an idea to calculate us. Unfortunately, his master's head is not smart enough to pull him away." The white dragon and the dragon Proud to be smarter, knowing that after going to the island, we must use the advantages of the terrain to calculate them. Unfortunately, the opponents who are not afraid of God are afraid of teammates like pigs, and there is a pig teammate of Longao. His plan is really not going to happen.

"No, use." Lin Zikai shook his head. Of course, he also knew the purpose of the other party. Unfortunately, there was no such thing.

Speaking of this, the two people looked at each other and laughed, and then quietly waited until the two people found the real dragon, and then let the Linzi go to "accept the inheritance."

............

Just as Long Yu and Lin Zikai guessed, now Bai Hao can't wait to slap a slap in the face of something that is not enough to defeat!

Originally, he had already thought about how to get those two people into a trap. As long as two people entered the trap, even if they were not dead, they would definitely have no small troubles. I will probably not come out after a while, then they There will be enough time to find the real dragon.