Chapter 62: 6.03, good at camouflage white lotus

Start from the beginning

Seeing that Lin Zikai agreed, the smile of Long Yin's face showed a pleasant smile. He walked forward a few steps and put Lin Zi's little hand in my palm.

Feeling the warm hand that wrapped his hand, Lin Zi turned his head and looked at him with doubtful eyes.

Lin Zikai's eyes are beautiful, and the shallow violet makes it very easy to indulge in it, especially when looking at someone without emotion in those eyes, it will make that person feel that he is watching with all his heart. I am average.

"It's safer, don't worry about losing it." He said, he was still kissing on the back of Lin Zikai's hand, just like the things that Lin Zizhen did that day.

Lin Zikai: Oh, no need to explain, you are a pedophile!

In this way, after a small half-hour, suddenly all the fog in front of the eyes disappeared, and the eyes were wide open, while the feet were all kinds of herbs.

"Here is..." Seeing the things here, Long Hao's eyes widened. Although he heard that there are some herbs here, he did not think that he saw such a scene.

"Pills, garden." Lin Zikai's voice sounded, breaking the dragon's surprise, he saw the forest is white and tender | tender little finger somewhere, "Dragon...scale, grass."

Although the scales of centuries below are very special, the scales above 1000 years old have been spiritual, so they will become very ordinary in order to protect themselves. If they are not very well known, there is no way to find the dragon scales. .

Looking at the direction pointed by Lin Zikai, Long Hao did not find the dragon scale grass, but saw a lot of ordinary herbs.

He does not think that Lin Zizhen is cheating on him, and he has heard that this generation of white children is very knowledgeable. The reason why Lin Zikai said so must have his own reason!

"Thousands, years." Only the dragon scales of more than a thousand years will change the shape. He believes that Long Hao may not have seen the scales of the dragon scales for more than a thousand years, but he will not have heard of this legend.

Sure enough, after Long Hao heard his words, he was slightly stunned, and then his eyes filled with joy, the Millennium Dragon Scale Grass, turned out to be the Millennium Dragonscale!

If you have a millennium dragon scale grass mother, the body that has been maimed in these years will definitely heal!

Although many people want to enter the palace, many people are full of embarrassment about that place, but Long Hao knows that the palace is actually a place to eat people. If you want to live in the palace, you must find a backing that no one can provoke. - Emperor, either to be low and small, to be cautious and alive.

These years, because the emperor is alone | pet | queen, also | pet | love that prince Zhang Zhang, so he and his mother have suffered a lot of grievances.

Especially after knowing that he knew his ingenuity, the Queen even regarded him as a stab in the eyes. It was not an unpleasant existence. Even the mother-in-law was hated by the Queen for his sake, and he was almost poisoned.

Now only the dragon scales can make the body of the mother-in-law healthy and healthy. He originally thought that it would be the luckiest thing to find the dragon scales for three hundred years. I didn't think that it was because of the encounter with Lin Ziwei. Leading the way to find the dragon scales for more than a thousand years.

Long Hao went to the front of the scales, and he was going to pick it up, but he was stopped by Lin Zikai. "What?"

Can't the things here be picked?