Chapter 59: 5.12END, Sad Heavenly White Lotus

Comenzar desde el principio

[Host adult, maybe you don't know, but I want to remind you,] Although it is very cruel to know that, but 001 must say, [Half demon is very powerful, stronger than people, even demon, but hosted Have you seen the half demon outside the man? 】

After hearing the question of 001, Lin Ziqi shook his head subconsciously. Now it is true that he wants to come. In addition to him, Lin Zikai seems to have never seen any demon.

[Because the life of the semi-demon is very short, the reason why the semi-demon is so powerful is that they bring all the advantages of the human and the demon to the extreme, but Huiji will hurt. You should understand that this kind of power should not exist. Even if it is barely there, it can only be leveled out by other aspects, so the life of the half demon is very short. For them, forty years of life is already the limit. 】

Forty...year?

When I heard this, Lin Zikai was completely frozen. He looked at Lu Ziyang's eyes in bed and was full of complexity. If it wasn't because he didn't stop him from getting close, he would not die so early.

[Hosting adults, you don't have to blame yourself, even without you, the male master can't live forty-five years old. This is the rule of heaven, no one can break. 】The sound of 001 is awkward.

"I know, I will take good care of him."

The next time, Lin Zikai and Lu Ziyang had a very happy and very happy life, because Xiaoyue Sirius no longer appeared, and the two people were also idle, taking time to travel around the city, and even went home. Lin Xiao has several times, but because the people who catch the demon family are coveting their lover, Lu Ziyang is not so fond of going home.

However, because Lin Zikai and his two people often double-educated, he not only made great progress in the demon power, but also improved the cultivation of the face by himself. After he tried several times with the family, he tried several times. Reluctantly, but for the time being everyone's minds about Lin Zi's.

Because Lu Ziyang has put aside his words, if anyone dares to move Lin Zikai, he dares to pick the whole family of the demon hunter.

The Lu family had been observing him because he knew that Lu Ziyang might be a half demon last time, but he did not find that he was not right. He could only use the day's affairs as an illusion.

However, the happy time is always so short. When Lu Ziyang is ready to take a forest to go to the country, the Xiaoyue Sirius once again has a movement.

This time, he did not slaughter a lot of people, but he has taken away many people. These people have more or less abilities, and some of them still catch the demon, and let these people are missing, and no one is in danger. It seems that the other person does not want his life, no, perhaps it should be said that they do not want their lives for the time being.

"They should be what they want to sacrifice. The more capable people are, the more suitable they are to make a sacrifice." Lin Xiao, though not knowing much about these things, knows a lot more than most people.

"I know that this is a kind of 10,000-person festival. It is filled with 10,000 people's blood and filled with the sacrifice pool. When Xiaoyue Sirius absorbs all the blood, it will almost complete the body. When he found the last primer, he could become a demon and stay in the world forever." Lin Zikai's voice is very stable, but the content is quite annoying.

Ten thousand people's sacrifices, the blood of 10,000 people, but also must be the blood of capable people.

"What is the last introduction?" Since Lin Zikai said the introduction, naturally he should know what it is, and this thing should be very important. It is important that if there is no such introduction, Xiaoyue Sirius will have no way to become a demon. Fairy.