Chapter 59: 5.12END, Sad Heavenly White Lotus

Start from the beginning

After understanding the horror of this person, no matter what problem he has, just ask the Xiaoyue Sirius will answer it in the first time, he does not want to die at all!

"No, if the previous words can not be said, the charm can still be done, but because I was framed a few days ago, he broke a tail, and he has absolutely no ability to hide such a terrible breath." Xiaoyue Sirius said Very determined, especially after playing against Lin Zikai, he realized that the status of Lin Zikai is far from being as good as it seems.

Yesterday, he was so miserable that he should have used something, not his own strength.

I have to say that the speculation of Xiaoyue Sirius is very accurate. If it is not the protection of the points, it is estimated that the person who was slammed yesterday will become a forester.

"If it is not someone who deliberately hides why it disappears, is it..." I thought of some possibility, and Dr. Park's eyes were more intense. "Is it completely awakened? It's a genius! So I want to get more He is!"

Dr. Park believes that as long as he can catch the other party, he will be able to let the other party obey his orders and become his most obedient slave.

Only now that his lover can't find it, this is really depressing!

............

Lin Zizhen in the room looked at Lu Ziyang, who slowly opened his eyes, and smiled on his face. "How do you feel?" Because of the control of strength, the appearance of Lin Zikai has now become that handsome boy. No, it's the appearance of a young man. There's no way to tell people that they are a teenager.

After the blood was awakened, Lu Ziyang seemed to grow up all of a sudden. After hearing the words of Lin Zikai, he did not answer anything. Instead, he took two steps forward and reached out and held the person in front of him with his arms. The strength of the big, let Lin Zizhen feel that his ribs are quickly broken, but the faint feeling of the other body's body fluttering / shaking, Lin Zizhen finally did not say anything, let him hold himself.

"Little guy..." Lu Ziyang's voice was obviously hoarse, with a deep sadness in his tone.

"Ok?"

"Little guy." Lu Ziyang still shouted at him, the pain in his voice was already overflowing, and people felt that the game was so sad after hearing it.

"I am." Reaching out, patted in his sorrow, although he did not know what happened to Lu Ziyang, but he could feel the other party's emotional instability.

"I dreamed, dreaming that you left me, I am looking for you again and again, every time I find you, after a little time, you will disappear..." Lu Ziyang forcedly held the forest in his arms, tightly, It seems like you want to get him into your body, so you can never be separated.

"I am, always there," although Lu Ziyang said it was a dream, but Lin Zikai probably guessed what it was, and could not help but sigh. "As long as you are, I will not leave you, I promise."

This kind of guarantee did not make Lu Ziyang feel at ease, because the desperation in the dream was too deep, and he was in the darkness, feeling that he gradually disappeared.

In the end, Lu Ziyang slept in the tired and tired, and Lin Zikai had no desire to sleep at all.

Lu Ziyang may not understand the meaning of the dream, but Lin Zikai understands very well. The departure is the end of the last world. He thought that the lover would not think of the separation, but now he knows that the lover has nothing. remember.

"001, you said, can I stay in this world forever." Lin Ziyi never thought of stopping for a person, but now the enthusiasm of the qualified person has made Lin Ziyi want to stay forever. impulse.