Chapter 52: 5.05, Sad Heavenly White Lotus

Start from the beginning

At dawn, the original devotion to the depressing demon power disappeared completely. Lu Ziyang rushed to the room where Lin Zikai was located. Now he wants to see how his little guy is.

At this time, Bai Yan just woke up and prepared to get up and wash. When she saw Lu Ziyang, she instinctively thought that something had happened, and she quickly followed the past.

The door was pushed open and both of them fell on the bed and saw a white figure.

The body of the soft white little lumps has been stretched, it seems that it has not become so strong, but has become slender and soft | soft, slender limbs, long waist, sharp mouth | How does it look like a dog, but it is like...

"Glamor Fox!" Standing in Lu Ziyang, what the red fox saw was just stunned. The fox was quite famous among the foxes. The fox was born and the world was in chaos. This is a constant truth, and now Why is there a charm fox in the age of peace?

"How could it be..." Looking at the fox that was huddled in bed, Bai Yan felt that she had been hit hard. She thought she was picking up a puppy. She didn't think it was a fox, and it was still a fox. A fox that can grow up one day.

"What is the charm fox?" Although Lu Ziyang is a catcher, but the demon is not fully understood, especially in the history of catching the enchanter, the charm fox is very rare.

"The charm fox is..." Looking at Lu Ziyang, there is no disgusting look. The red fox suddenly feels that the heart that he has been lifting has been put down. "The enchanting fox is the most special kind of fox, and they are not particularly strong. Fighting power, but don't worry about self-protection, because no one in the world will have the heart to hurt them."

The most beautiful demon, but also the most enchanting demon, not just humans, even if the demon sees them, they are involuntarily obsessed with them.

This race is really against the sky!

Just when the three people were shocked, Lin Zi, who had been sleeping, slowly opened his eyes, narrow fox eyes, a pair of clear eyes like purple crystals, and Lu Ziyang, who was looking at him, could not remove it. Sight.

"Don't look at the eyes of the fox, the person who sees his eyes will become his captive." The red fox looked at Lu Ziyang and looked at him with the enchanted fox. The whole body's hair was blown up. Why did he want to Such an uneasy person.

"Reassure, I didn't use myssing." Just as the red fox was worried, Lin Zikai slowly moved and did it. The four furry tails swayed slowly behind him.

Lin Zikai's body is slightly larger than the ordinary fox, but in the eyes of Lu Ziyang, he is still the cute little guy.

"The last time I was seriously injured, your help to me, I still remember, with the emperor's slurry, I can promise you three things. Of course, you can't do things that are hurtful." Lin Zikai swayed. The foxtail behind him has a very limited look.

"As long as there is no injury, what can I ask?" After hearing his words, Lu Ziyang finally returned to God.

"Yes, anything can be." Anyway, he wants to stay with Lu Ziyang. It is estimated that the third brother asked him to consider for a long time, so that he might be familiar with it and let him help him through the catastrophe.

Hearing a positive answer, Lu Ziyang was a little excited. He licked his mouth and said his request. "I want to see how you turn into a human form. They all say that the fox is very beautiful. I want to see the legend. How beautiful is the charm fox."

This made Lin Zikai pick an eyebrow and then turned into a human form in front of him.

Silver-white long hair with a pair of white furry ears on the top of the head, a pair of fox eyes picking up slightly, picking out thousands of winds | love, light-colored lips with a flawless curvature, a white dress, four The tail slowly swayed behind him, obviously a very fascinating look, but because of the cold breath, people could not afford to mourn.