Chapter 4: .12END naively playful white lotus

Comenzar desde el principio

It is indeed a matter of consultation and negotiation. I decided to adopt the opinions of the elders. The two people's weddings should have been proposed by two people. This is just right!

When the donkey arrived, Lin Zikai just finished talking to 001.

"How, what's the matter?" These days, I have been very busy, rarely appearing in the side of Lin Zikai, so now the sudden reaction of Lin Zikai is naturally something.

"Well, it's a bit of a thing." He walked to the side of Lin Zikai and skillfully held him in his arms and gently kissed him in the corner. The skilled person seemed to be two old men and old wives. But in fact, it didn't take long for two people to decide to get married. "What kind of wedding do you like, Chinese or Western?"

"Yes, I didn't ask." Now Lin Zikai said that he didn't ask for it. He was very polite. He didn't ask for it. He didn't think he would marry a man before.

I was very dissatisfied with Lin Zikai's answer. I leaned down and bite on his lips, and then slowly said, "You decide one, this is our wedding, only once in a lifetime."

Just because there is only one time, I don't want two people to have any regrets.

After hearing this, Lin Zikai also took it seriously. Indeed, this kind of wedding is only once in a lifetime. He has just been treated so seriously, and he will regret it in the future.

"That's Chinese, I always feel that two men wearing suits are awkward for weddings." In the world of his life, he really hasn't seen two men getting married, thinking that two men are wearing suits to marry him in church. There is a weird feeling.

"That's good, it's Chinese," he didn't have any special requirements for the wedding situation. As long as the person standing next to him was speaking, he immediately took the board. "But, can you wear it?" Feng Guan Xia?"

Lin Zikai's appearance itself is outstanding, coupled with this period of time being well-fed, the kind of temperament of the body also dissipated a bit, more people notice his appearance.

Now I want to let Lin Ziyu wear Feng Guanxia. On the one hand, I want to appreciate the beauty that the hijab is being picked up. On the other hand, I don't want to be seen by Lin Zikai's face.

Upon hearing this, Lin Zikai's face immediately darkened, and looked at his gaze with a twist. "Home, I think your next thing will be very busy, I will not bother you to rest at night, I will Your own room."

After saying this, Lin Zikai withdrew from his arms, then walked back to his room and lost the lock. Now he wants to harass the forest? Oh, dreaming!

The so-called music is not dead or sorrow is to say that this is the case, these days he will have a good time to enjoy the feeling of being alone!

Fortunately, the time from the wedding was not long. In these few days, he could not meet him with the bride before marriage. He did not believe that he could hide from him.

On the day of the wedding, I realized what it means to be undead. Because I have already arrived at Kyrgyzstan, I still haven't seen the voice of Lin Zikai. He will not be really angry. Even the wedding will not participate. Weeping in the toilet!

But fortunately, Lin Zikai just wants to scare the other side, appeared in the auditorium just before the wedding.

The wedding is very simple, a lot of content has been omitted, and the only thing left is the worship of heaven and earth.

The person sitting in Gaotang's position is Lin Zikai's mother, Yue Qingqing, watching her son marry. She doesn't know what she feels, but she looks at her family's gaze from the very beginning. Yue Qingqing knows that this person is really loving his son, completely different from her so-called husband.