Chapter 4: .12END naively playful white lotus

Start from the beginning

[Hey, you received a long-term task released by the main system, looking for a virus: looking for and eliminating the virus, task reward: every time the virus is destroyed, the main system will give the system a certain number of redemption points. The virus is less harmful in the current world. , failure penalty: no. 】

[Thank you for hosting the adult, 001 will definitely help the host. 】 Other sub-systems never dare to tell the truth to their own host, because there have been systems to tell the truth, but the host refused without hesitation, because in their eyes the so-called system is just a tool, only The host family is different!

001 clenched the little cat's claws, the whole cat's face became a smiley character, obviously the choice of 001 is really happy to burst!

Looking at this 001, Lin Zikai's eyes also brought a soft look. For this "little partner" who has been accompanying himself, Lin Zikai's heart has already regarded it as his own person.

[Host adult, although Benson disappeared now, but you still have to be careful, if you encounter similar things in other worlds, be sure to pay attention, this is ten-eight | nine is the virus at work! 】 There is not only one virus, and there are many opportunities that Lin Zikai will encounter in the future, and because of the relationship between the bloodlines, Lin Zikai is now the best experimental material in the eyes of the virus, and has to be prevented!

"I know, I will be careful, but I think of one thing," Lin Zizhen recalled what he had learned in his own world, frowned tightly, and then slowly said, "Is it possible for me to live?" The world also has a so-called 'virus'?"

Lin Zikai's words made 001's mind guard up, and then immediately listened to him seriously.

"In my original world, I was invited to visit a laboratory, which is similar to this laboratory." Lin Zikai's words can reveal a deep dislike. "He said that it is called Superman. The genes of humans and the genes of the beasts merged to create a superhuman species far beyond humans, and invited me to join the experiment, but I did not answer at that time, and then there was a car accident." This thing naturally will not be able to .

[According to the host, it is very likely that it is a virus, so when the host returns to the original world, be careful of those people! 】

Linzi nodded, and he naturally knew that this time things would not be simple, and naturally he would be careful.

Lin Zikai is thinking about this important thing, and the other side is also considering the most important thing for him in his life - wedding.

I didn't hold a wedding, and I didn't think about holding a wedding. Even when I had a marriage contract, he didn't even think about holding a wedding. For a woman, a woman is just a tool for succession. He didn't think about this life. Others can make him something, and now he is really guilty.

"The elders, do you say that the wedding is more important, or is it better to have a wedding?" Now I don't have any concept of myself, so I can only ask the elders for help. After all, the elders are coming over, more or less experience. .

After hearing the embarrassing question, the elders indulged for a long time. Although he also held a wedding in the same year, it was very simple, and the owner now cares so much about it. It is estimated that he will never be guilty, so he still got it. A little better.

"My homeowner, I think it's better for a Chinese wedding. It's also suitable for a family." The elders thought about answering the embarrassing question, and then added a sentence later. "Homeowners are better off asking questions. After all, this is the two of you. Personal marriage, or two people decide together better."