Chapter 4: .11 innocent playful white lotus

Start from the beginning

During this time, Lin Zikai returned to the Dark Island to strengthen his body again.

Compared with the last time, Lin Zikai's body is more sturdy, and the people who train together are more relaxed, but he knows that it is not enough to deal with Xiao Lang's destruction of the laboratory.

Some time ago, 001 finally found relevant information about Xiaolang's laboratory, and Lin Zikai saw it before he knew how crazy the other party was.

The name of this experiment is called the God-making plan.

The so-called god-making plan is to use scientific means to mix the genes of human beings and the genes of the beasts to create a new species, and then put together the new species, one female and one male, so that they can breed the offspring and have a strong life. Picking out, as breeding, in cultivating the next generation, only the "person" with the strongest gene can survive, and that "person" is the **** that Xiaolang hopes to create.

It's just that such behavior is unusually disgusting in the eyes of Lin Zikai. Will such "people" be God? But it's a monster.

In this way, Lin Ziwei trained desperately when he stayed in the Dark Island, hoping that he could become stronger, and he also hoped that the ultimate God would not be made.

However, some things are always so unprepared. Just when you are holding a wedding in one heart and one mind, the news is like a singer, and it will be blown up - the words are missing.

Without any signs, it disappeared from the Dark Island. No one even knew that he left himself or was taken away by someone else. It was only when the people on the Dark Island lost their connection with Lin Zizhen three days later. Telled you.

The words disappeared, and they still disappeared under their own eyes. This conclusion makes it almost impossible to calm down. He is preparing for the wedding with one heart and one mind, but the lover is taken away. Can't you bear it? !

The elders looked at the cockroaches who seemed to be looking for people at any time. They sighed in the heart and stood respectfully, whispering, "The homeowner should calm down, although now I don't know why the young master is missing, but I want to come. There is no danger, the more you should be calm at this time."

Although my heart was anxious, but now I still calm myself down, think of all the possibilities, and finally pass on the order, "Give me a check, Xiaolang has not appeared in the darkness!" The biggest suspect today is Xiao Lang. After all, Xiaolang had wanted to take Lin Zizhen away.

Now that the target is in place, the investigation is much faster. After two hours, I got the news. Xiaolang once appeared near Dark Island and never appeared again.

Although the news is now like this, I believe that Xiao Lang is definitely not just going to the dark island to see his purpose is to take the words away!

That being the case...

It seems that I have to go to the Xiao family now!

After arriving at Xiao's family, I didn't say anything, just an imposing dignitary!

He took his lover away, and now he wants to be more comfortable, just when he is a good bully.

However, contrary to the expectations of the family, Xiao's answer is that Xiaolang has not returned home for more than ten days, and the serious expression of Xiao's family is not like lying, so The uneasiness in my heart is more intense.

"Mr. Hey, isn't there anything happened to Xiaobai." Yue Qingqing still remembers that her husband had talked to her about her eldest son a few days ago. Now, my family members come to the door to ask for help. Is it true that there is a husband? Handwriting?