Chapter 4: .11 innocent playful white lotus

Start from the beginning

This answer is unexpected, but it is reasonable and reasonable to think about it. The only thing that people don't understand now is why Xiaolang will take Bai Lingling away and want to use Bai Lingling to contain it.

Nowadays, many people know the civil strife of the family. Naturally, it is known that Bai Lingling is now a deserted child and has no value.

"Go and see, is Xiaolang still on the island?" If it is still on the island, then the person who made this thing is not Xiaolang. On the contrary, basically, it is certain that knowing this time must be Xiaolang. It's gone.

When I heard the embarrassment, the dark guard retired, and when I returned again in a short time, I brought the news that Xiaolang had left.

Sure enough, like Lin Zizheng, this time it was Xiao Lang's handwriting, but he did not understand why Xiao Lang wanted to take Bai Lingling away.

"Although Bai Lingling is running now, there is still another person on the island. Saying, let's solve all the things that should have been solved long ago." Yu Fan has been on the island for a long time, it is time to decide him. The future is over.

Although Lin Zikai didn't know what it meant, he nodded. He followed him to the dark room. When he saw the person locked in the dark room, he took it with his eyes.

"Hey, you are not a filial son, let me go out, I am the father!" Although everyone knows everything that is done now, even if he has mastered the evidence, but he is the father of the owner, there is no way to make him easy. Dealing with the idea of adding a homeowner is to wait for the words to return to their own enemies, so now I have the strength to make a big noise here.

However, when the door is opened, the figure that appears in the eyes of the singer is not a jealousy, but a statement that should have died.

"You, it turned out to be you!" Seeing Lin Zizhen standing at the door, Yan Fan shook his head hard and said that he would not believe that this person is alive and alive. "Impossible, you are already dead, how come out here." !"

"How do you know that I am dead?" Lin Ziyu dialed the long red hair hanging down. Suddenly there was an idea. If he put on a red dress and dyed a red nail, he wouldn't know if he would be a devil. Come back for revenge?

"Of course I know, I watched you die, you are a ghost, right? You are a ghost!" The voice of Yu Fan suddenly became sorghum, not doing anything wrong, not afraid of ghosts knocking on the door. It's not appropriate for the body. In this life, there are not many good things to do, but there are a lot of things to do with the loss of mind. It is estimated that thinking about the things he has done can scare himself.

Looking at such a singular, Lin Zizhen suddenly felt that there was no desire for revenge. I looked up, shook my head, and quit the darkroom. I watched my eyes stunned with concern. "Take him to the dark island, in the black. There is a prison in prison, where all the wrong guards have been made, and it is appropriate to send them to the past." After all, Yi Fan betrayed the family.

Looking at the lover who suddenly said so many words, with a happy smile on his face, he felt the change of words. Now he is no longer just a killing machine, but slowly begins to have human feelings.

In the evening, a plane flying from the dark island will pick him up. His plans, his wild vision have been turned into nothing at this moment. In this life, he can only spend the rest of his life in the prison of the black prison. To confess your own mistakes, but I am afraid that there will be no way to recognize my mistakes.

After that, I began to prepare myself and Lin Zikai's wedding. Although Lin Zikai didn't have the need to do it, he didn't mind the so-called name, but he was very serious, so Linzi didn't know. How to refuse, and finally let the eyes linger at will.