Chapter 4: .10 days of true playful white lotus

Start bij het begin

During this time, the homeowners looked at them and they were very sad, but they knew that nothing could be said at that time. Once they said it, they would only make the homeowner more out of control, but now it's fine, as long as the words come back, then The owner should have no problem.

Returning to the main island, Lin Zikai will help him back to his bedroom, and then prepare to leave and go back to rest. Although this week's time has caused his trauma to heal quickly due to physical factors, it is also tight external healing. The internal force is still a mess, and he needs ample sleep to restore his body.

Only when he was about to leave, one hand grabbed his wrist. "The person that night was you, right?"

Looking at Lin Ziwei seriously, what makes Linzi puzzled is what does he mean by this sentence?

The 001, which has been floating in the air, seems to understand what it is. The whole body is stiff, and the gaze is unbelievable.

No, that day, the male master woke up?

"That night, the person who bit me, is you right?" Although he did not see the other person's appearance, even because of his weakness, his eyes were not too open, but he stumbled into a long red head. Hair, the same color as blood.

"Have you seen it?" Lin Biaozhen did not hide the problem of hearing embarrassment. To this relationship, any concealment is a kind of harm to each other.

After hearing his answer, I felt that everything was chained together. It is no wonder that the next day, it seems that the injury is not so serious. If he is a vampire, it seems to be able to explain it.

Opening his eyes and looking at the person standing in front of him, he found out how much he loved him, because he just knew that the other person was not a human being. He didn't feel fear. He didn't think that it's not my family. But his blood can be integrated into his body, and no one can take him away from his side.

"Well, that day is for healing," he looked at Lin Ziwei gently, and opened his collar and looked at him. "Now, I can give you as much as I want, but you must promise me. I can't bite anyone except me, and I can't **** other people's blood."

Although I know that the other person may only need someone else's blood healing when I am injured, I don't like that feeling, just like what dirty things pollute my most important people.

Looking at the lover's a little careful look, Lin Zi nodded and saw the smile of the other party.

There is a faint sweetness in the air, which is not strong, but it can't be ignored. Lin Zikai obviously feels that the fragrance is emitted from the people in front of him.

The sweet smell makes Lin Zikai's reason less and less, and he can only rely on the instinctive desire to drive closer to the person who looks at himself.

Because it doesn't go out for a long time, the skin of the cockroach is obviously more white than the previous worlds. Under the skin hidden by a few light blue blood vessels, it can even make people feel the sound of blood rushing there, the pulse of life. .

Reaching out his hand, the cool fingertips slowly licked on his neck, so that he could not help but feel the spirit, but he restrained the instinct, let him feel it lightly on his neck. If Lin Ziwei is a distant ambition, as long as he uses a little bit of strength, he will completely disappear from the world.

"Afraid?" Lin Zikai looked down at the height of the room, a pair of **** pupils with a rare gentleness, "Tell me scared?"

As he asked, the pile of pointed canines became longer, and even had "broken out" the envelopment of the lips, appearing in front of the blind.